PDA

View Full Version : Guard

kanuzira
04-22-2017, 04:20 PM
Why not make every hero change their weapons stance at the same time. like litterly why not. Everyone with a stick is slow in this game and just gets f*cked by lights.
I really like the concept of the game but by god if an other producer makes this game i am switching.

DrExtrem
04-22-2017, 04:31 PM
Everybody on console gets beaten by light spam - regardless of the hero you are playing.

TheLastPandaa
04-22-2017, 04:37 PM
Despite it is a problem when you face some characters, i dont like the idea of giving the same speed to every hero because simply it can not be the same to use a huge heavy and slow club than a short sword with a wooden shield.

As a nobushi, for example, you have a huge advantage if you keep your distance but if you let your oponent to get near you i see fair him to punish you.

kanuzira
04-22-2017, 05:17 PM
Despite it is a problem when you face some characters, i dont like the idea of giving the same speed to every hero because simply it can not be the same to use a huge heavy and slow club than a short sword with a wooden shield.

As a nobushi, for example, you have a huge advantage if you keep your distance but if you let your oponent to get near you i see fair him to punish you.

i dont like a little girl to parry an uncomming axe swung by a monster. those little blades cant hold it. if you want to talk about fair i already made a post about that

ViciousOphidian
04-22-2017, 05:22 PM
i dont like a little girl to parry an uncomming axe swung by a monster. those little blades cant hold it. if you want to talk about fair i already made a post about that

She's channeling her Chi in the blades.

TheLastPandaa
04-22-2017, 06:02 PM

Ok, lets take away the parry to the pk and give her more speed to her light atacks because a dagger should be way more fast than a dane axe. Would you like that? I guess not.

My point is that a long range heroe should be good only at longe range. If the oponent manages to geat near you, you should be punish for your incompetence. That whats called balance. Following with your example, if you take the parry away to any heroe (the most powerfull tool of the game btw), you should give that heroe something in exchange, once again because of balance.

kanuzira
04-22-2017, 06:34 PM
Ok, lets take away the parry to the pk and give her more speed to her light atacks because a dagger should be way more fast than a dane axe. Would you like that? I guess not.

My point is that a long range heroe should be good only at longe range. If the oponent manages to geat near you, you should be punish for your incompetence. That whats called balance. Following with your example, if you take the parry away to any heroe (the most powerfull tool of the game btw), you should give that heroe something in exchange, once again because of balance.

take lawbringer for an exaple. he has a big axe but uses it like an hand axe. he can use so much more of his weapon yet he doesnt use it. the game could use so much more but i doubt they will give it to us. So versatility my *** if they keep using it as an standard axe

Lyskir
04-22-2017, 06:36 PM

made my day omg xD

100% agree