PDA

View Full Version : Is warlord still op/really strong?

Prince-TH
04-22-2017, 03:37 PM
I'm looking to pick up a new character, and ive always been interested in warlord since the campaign mission, but refused to play him since he was absurdly good, and i was wondering if he still is. I only ask this because i havent noticed too big of a difference, yet i dont see as many warlords as there once was

kweassa1917
04-22-2017, 03:46 PM
As long as the "turtle meta" is in place, its prime beneficiaries = Warlords and Conquerors are still darn strong.

The "nerfs" to the WL and the Conq basically didn't do anything about their tank-mode, only shaved off a bit from their offensive capabilities.

So yes, they still considered OP.

TheLastPandaa
04-22-2017, 03:46 PM
He stills absurdy good, but not op. Now all he does can be countered.
Edit to add: Why not try the conqueror? he is absurdy useless now but is very fun to use.

Hillbill79
04-22-2017, 06:45 PM
Conq is fun? I got bored of him quickly... hes only at rep 1 and he was my main initially after open beta.

He stills absurdy good, but not op. Now all he does can be countered.
Edit to add: Why not try the conqueror? he is absurdy useless now but is very fun to use.

TheLastPandaa
04-22-2017, 07:12 PM
Conq is fun? I got bored of him quickly... hes only at rep 1 and he was my main initially after open beta.

Well, i enjoy playing with him so for me is fun to use.:o

Netcode_err_404
04-22-2017, 07:34 PM
Well he has :

1)an extreme GB charge
2) an unparriable run charge
3) Hyper armor on every heavy, make him perfect to trade blows
4) Fast guard switch
5)HEADBUTT
6)Awesome Zone attack
7) Absurd defense and very good health
8) high damage
9) can revive himself.
10) total block

I really do not know what more they should have

UbiNoty
04-23-2017, 12:29 AM
I'm looking to pick up a new character, and ive always been interested in warlord since the campaign mission, but refused to play him since he was absurdly good, and i was wondering if he still is. I only ask this because i havent noticed too big of a difference, yet i dont see as many warlords as there once was

My suggestion? Play to your playstyle. Try him out and don't focus on W/L or KDA - if you enjoy his kit then play more, if you find it's not your thing try someone else :D. While there are always going to be different tiers of heroes, these are subject to change over time - and in the end, if you're godly on a hero everyone else thinks is bad you'll just wreck 'em even harder.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/f00e5718ec509c3982a7c251f6d7f9ce/tumblr_njdm8wNKft1t0co30o1_500.gif