PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think that the Me-262 is an easy kill in off line campaigns?

MK2aw
09-12-2004, 12:04 AM
I have been playing a lot of offline campaign (BOE , P-47 December 1944).

I play that if I die I start over so I am not exaggerating when I say I have played 20+ campaigns the past month.

It seems I have caught a bunch of 262s (In fact 3 in one mission as they attempted to come in over their air field just like in the real stories). I can understand the ones I caught over the field, as they were low on energy but what about the others I have encountered in conditions where the 262 should of ruled?

They do not seem to be able to out run my P-47, only one ,that I can remember, just lit it up the engines and never looked back. The rest kind of of turn here and there until they meet their eventual demise.

Also a 2 second burst is enough to blow them to pieces. their engines catch easily on fire.

Anyway I thought this legendary bird would put up a better fight.

I am not complaining , I worship the game and Oleg's team (can't wait for PF). I am just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences.

MK2aw

MK2aw
09-12-2004, 12:04 AM
I have been playing a lot of offline campaign (BOE , P-47 December 1944).

I play that if I die I start over so I am not exaggerating when I say I have played 20+ campaigns the past month.

It seems I have caught a bunch of 262s (In fact 3 in one mission as they attempted to come in over their air field just like in the real stories). I can understand the ones I caught over the field, as they were low on energy but what about the others I have encountered in conditions where the 262 should of ruled?

They do not seem to be able to out run my P-47, only one ,that I can remember, just lit it up the engines and never looked back. The rest kind of of turn here and there until they meet their eventual demise.

Also a 2 second burst is enough to blow them to pieces. their engines catch easily on fire.

Anyway I thought this legendary bird would put up a better fight.

I am not complaining , I worship the game and Oleg's team (can't wait for PF). I am just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences.

MK2aw