PDA

View Full Version : Outfits More "armor" pls

JohnWick87
04-22-2017, 11:29 AM
Hello there, will you bring more changes in Armor on the Mythic Outfits and Stuff? THe only thing u get is an ornament and a unique painting. Ok they look nice, but for this amount of steel, a much more recognizable armor would be nice =)
Because "skins" are so 2005 :P
Are there plans in this direction ?

TheMalakith
04-23-2017, 01:39 AM
Hello there, will you bring more changes in Armor on the Mythic Outfits and Stuff? THe only thing u get is an ornament and a unique painting. Ok they look nice, but for this amount of steel, a much more recognizable armor would be nice =)
Because "skins" are so 2005 :P
Are there plans in this direction ?

I really want that too. The costimization is dissapointing when it comes to armors. Even the higher level ones are just the same old ones but with added spikes.

UbiNoty
04-23-2017, 01:42 AM
While I can't speak to the team's plans regarding new content, I can most certainly bring your feedback on the outfits to the attention of the team.

RatedChaotic
04-23-2017, 02:22 AM
While I can't speak to the team's plans regarding new content, I can most certainly bring your feedback on the outfits to the attention of the team.

Your on it tonight. Please do. The more hero customization the better. If I die I wanna look good doing it..... WoW I just had The Patriot movie flashback. I think he said well dressed tho.