PDA

View Full Version : 8 kills with no deaths in Dominion is a stupid & tedious order...

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 11:04 AM
If you are in PvP the SLIGHTEST error of judgement or mistake costs you the order.

In PvAI the slightest mistake by your teammates or the slightest whim of the AI can cost you the order.

It is a easy order on paper, but when you actually put it into practice it is a ridiculously random order than is based on luck and has nothing to do with the skill of the player.

I try to do it in PvP? I get ganked 99% of the time so that is not a reliable way to do it.

I try to do it PvAI with real people? Morons use feats blindly and get me killed or I get put into a match that is already almost over and don't have time to get to 8 kills.

I try to do it on my own with no matchmaking? The AI randomly decides when to be MLG pro and when to be a wet noodle. Also my Bot teammates are window licking morons that couldn't find the ocean if they were standing on the beach.

Its friggin ridiculous.

Hillbill79
04-22-2017, 11:08 AM
I just got 10 kills and 0 deaths in a Dominion Ai and it didn't give me the order as completed.

If you're dying vs AI then you're doing something wrong :)

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 11:11 AM
I just got 10 kills and 0 deaths in a Dominion Ai and it didn't give me the order as completed.

I edited because I fully expected the "Git Guud" morons to show up and try and explain it to me lol

Is it possible? Yes of course it is.

But its not based on skill. Its based on luck and no order should be based on that.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 11:25 AM
Are you friggin kidding me?

I just went 10 and 0 in a vs AI match and the order STILL DID COMPLETE ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! Screw it I got rid of the order and replaced it with the new ones.

Guys PLEASE fix your crap. I mean come on.

Joseph_2017
04-22-2017, 11:36 AM

8 kills as in landing the final blows 8 times not 8 takedowns. And yeah I wasn't able to complete either, it's tough since everyone is trying to get it at the same time.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 11:37 AM
8 kills as in landing the final blows 8 times not 8 takedowns. And yeah I wasn't able to complete either, it's tough since everyone is trying to get it at the same time.

No you dont understand I went out of my way to get 8 executions.

I ended up with 9.

I got SCREWED

Gray360UK
04-22-2017, 12:02 PM
I find this one really easy vs AI with matchmaking turned off. Remove the human element and always stick with your bots, especially if one of them is a Shoguki. Just hang around your team mates stealing last hits, don't fight anything alone. I usually finish with over 14 takedowns per death, and at least 8 of those are my kills, if not all of them.

If you do get a sucky bot team that can't fight, quit and try again. Once you get a Shoguki and a Warlord and a Peacekeeper on your team you will be golden ;)

Alustar.
04-22-2017, 01:52 PM
I like attempting this against players honestly, I think I've completed it maybe 3 times out of the many I tried it.
To me it's training exercises, 8 kills with No deaths in any game is a pretty basic bar set. To me the root cause of most deaths can be traced back to a mistake I made, typically not disengaging from combat to go heal and buff up.
Survivablity is they key factor in this order.

Hillbill79
04-22-2017, 02:17 PM
Worked first time doing it that way, thanks dude :)

I find this one really easy vs AI with matchmaking turned off. Remove the human element and always stick with your bots, especially if one of them is a Shoguki. Just hang around your team mates stealing last hits, don't fight anything alone. I usually finish with over 14 takedowns per death, and at least 8 of those are my kills, if not all of them.

If you do get a sucky bot team that can't fight, quit and try again. Once you get a Shoguki and a Warlord and a Peacekeeper on your team you will be golden ;)

Dizzy4213
04-22-2017, 02:18 PM
What annoys me about these orders are it's kills not takedowns.

Getting 8 takedowns would be easy but when it's kills, it's more or less down to luck who gets the finishing blow on someone. Dying isn't the problem, trying to get the fatal hit in is.

Harry_S._Houle
04-22-2017, 02:57 PM
If you cant do it againts real players then use vs AI. Pretty easy againts bots on a bridge just throw them and it counts as Kill and not Takedown. I always thought of this quest as a free steel order, i mean there is nothing difficult against Bots.

Antonioj26
04-22-2017, 07:24 PM
Is there anything you actually like in this game? You are constantly crying about one thing or another in this game. I would have some what agreed with you before the orders were pve too but Jesus man how bad are you?

When you get low on health then leave the fight, if your outnumbered then run. There are so many legitimate things wrong with this game but you find the tiniest things to complain about.

bmason1000
04-22-2017, 08:23 PM
I pulled it off pvp at high fort. Held zone a alone the whole game. If you're alone, no one can steal the kill. However!...pure luck i managed to accomplish that haha

DizzleFresh13
04-22-2017, 08:41 PM
I agree. Should be 10 takedowns without dying. They could also make another order like 3 executions without dying too.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 10:09 PM
Is there anything you actually like in this game? You are constantly crying about one thing or another in this game. I would have some what agreed with you before the orders were pve too but Jesus man how bad are you?

When you get low on health then leave the fight, if your outnumbered then run. There are so many legitimate things wrong with this game but you find the tiniest things to complain about.

If you think I am "Constantly crying" then you clear don't read 90% of my posts lol I love this game.

Felis_Menari
04-22-2017, 10:19 PM
Really, the main issue with the killstreak order is successfully doing it and sometimes not getting credit, even without dying once. And I swear, every time I get the kill streak but die before/after, it kills my completion credit.

Antonioj26
04-22-2017, 10:58 PM
If you think I am "Constantly crying" then you clear don't read 90% of my posts lol I love this game.

I don't read everything you write but every time I see your profile pic it's you complaining about something In this game, and always about mundane things like this. It's like you just want the order handed to you like so many of the other easy orders. It's pretty much the only one that requires the tiniest amount of skill.

Burn-The-Sinner
04-23-2017, 12:30 AM
It's a total BS order

but I wonder, does the 8 finishing blows have to be consecutive or you can mix in a regular kill somewhere in there?

kweassa1917
04-23-2017, 02:24 AM
What annoys me about these orders are it's kills not takedowns.

Getting 8 takedowns would be easy but when it's kills, it's more or less down to luck who gets the finishing blow on someone. Dying isn't the problem, trying to get the fatal hit in is.

Having it counted as takedowns would have made it a lot more viable I guess. Let's see if the devs can take that into consideration.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-23-2017, 02:28 AM
My main issue is that in PvP its just highly unlikely. Your team would have to be gods facing morons in order to consistently pull it off.

But in PvAI the AI can randomly just decide "Oh I'm gonna go MLG pro now" out of nowhere then suddenly they are unstoppable.

RatedChaotic
04-23-2017, 02:37 AM
Havent had an issue completing any order and I suck at this game.

Antonioj26
04-23-2017, 04:15 AM
My main issue is that in PvP its just highly unlikely. Your team would have to be gods facing morons in order to consistently pull it off.

But in PvAI the AI can randomly just decide "Oh I'm gonna go MLG pro now" out of nowhere then suddenly they are unstoppable.

MLG pro? Lol... they all have a pretty standard pattern and most of them when out of stamina will just let you hit them in the face with an unblockable. Stay in groups in pvai dude, it's so rare that I'm in a game where someone's KD is worse than 5:1 and that's not even during this order. It's even better when the order is up.

This order is cake, the AI is a joke. It's common that multiple people finish the game with zero deaths. Again this is the only order that isn't handed to you on a silver platter (even though it's still complete cake), if you can't beat it then tough ish. It's just one order, I hate the git gud mentality usually but there are a few times when it applies. Here's one of them. They already did something to make this order easier and fair. Their focus should be on connectivity and balance issues not an order that only requires enough sense to stay in a group and keep your health up.

bmason1000
04-23-2017, 05:13 AM
I like that the order is challenging and think they should all be more difficult. If we're getting rewards for completing them we should have to earn them. Complete 3 brawls without dying, 3 duels without dying, get 12 kills in a skirmish(but dyings cool), get 3 kills in dominion in under a minute, etc., etc.. Extra rewards should be earned by playing exceptionally well. Otherwise they might as well just give us a daily steel and xp bonus because how is that any different?