PDA

View Full Version : this is a shame, i cant play one full match. server disconnect !!!!

Hattori.Hanzo.
04-22-2017, 04:04 AM
I was 30 minutes ago wanting to play a single game and the 3 times I met, it takes out most of the players that are inside the room. Everyone is very angry. This game is getting worse, stop thinking about the money and solve the real problems that we are having. This is a shame.:mad::mad:

rocks.cl
04-22-2017, 06:07 AM
This is exactly what everyone having problems with p2p warned about, there would be a day when that problem would bleed into other regions and increase the reach of the illness, but most people who werent having trouble acted like fking white knights, hiding the sun with a finger, saying that the game was perfect, every day the game has less active players, now its down to 3k daily players in steam, probably no more than 12k across every platform, matchmaking is only gonna get worse as the time passes, they could have made this game the great thing it deserved to be, but instead they made it p2p, they threw it to the world with a death sentence on its forehead, and its awful, i loved the game, i really wanted to play it for years, but i had to refund it early after the beta due to the zero signals of improvement for the hosting system in the future

Hensley23
04-23-2017, 07:32 AM
Game is done. 1.6 is going to take another month and by then no one is going to be wasting time playing this unplayable beta.

Hillbill79
04-23-2017, 09:54 AM
Drop to yellow nat.

XImohtephXX
04-23-2017, 10:00 AM
Maybe Im the minority or something but I very very very rarely have the slightest problem with this. Unless most of the enemy team decides to dashboard or people leave as a group I dont have a single disconnect.

Lumina-US
04-23-2017, 12:57 PM
Drop to yellow nat.No we won't - Ubisoft has to fix this thing rather yesterday than today - no matter the NAT color, it could be even ****1ng purple for all i care, they need to FIX this without everybody having to fiddle around with their overall internet connection - I WON'T DO SH1TE like that, for one game acting weird only!

Hillbill79
04-23-2017, 01:23 PM
Fair enough....

Personally I prefer the proactive approach, rather than sitting there waiting for others to do everything for you.

If I can fix it myself, I will. It only takes a minute to do, and a minute to change back.... but if you'd rather wait weeks.... well, that's on you.

No we won't - Ubisoft has to fix this thing rather yesterday than today - no matter the NAT color, it could be even ****1ng purple for all i care, they need to FIX this without everybody having to fiddle around with their overall internet connection - I WON'T DO SH1TE like that, for one game acting weird only!