PDA

View Full Version : Please, can we get a way to remap the game controls? (PS4)

Le_Milk
04-22-2017, 02:52 AM
I need to get my guard button out of square.

>.<"

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 02:57 AM
I would literally give away all my steel just to be able to remap the GB button to the right stick. Having to take my thumb off the stick in order to break a block is annoying. Especially when you consider how punishing a GB can potentially be. In most situations it means death.

Especially since you know PC players don't have that issue.

UbiJurassic
04-22-2017, 03:06 AM
We have gotten this suggestion from several players. We have passed along the suggestion to development team and will let everyone know more if we hear any more news on it. :)

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 03:12 AM
We have gotten this suggestion from several players. We have passed along the suggestion to development team and will let everyone know more if we hear any more news on it. :)

With all the info you guys forward onto them, the stuff from other sources, and all the stuff I am sure they themselves come up with I imagine their desks look something like this.

http://safetyphoto.co.uk/safety_news/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/fire_officer.jpg

Le_Milk
04-22-2017, 03:15 AM
Exactly!

GB is a huge deal on this game, and changing to the right stick would help me a lot, after that, learning how to time deflect. >.>

Le_Milk
04-22-2017, 03:19 AM

Oh, a blue response! Thank you!

Looking forward for that than!
<3

STVRSEED
04-22-2017, 03:23 AM
Just for everyones information (who might not know this)
You can remap the PS4 button (i understand this effects the playstation controls overall, but its the closest you can come rn)

I have done exactly what you said. changed the GB to my right joystick.

Settings > Accesibility > Button Assignments

cragar212
04-22-2017, 03:25 AM
Just for everyones information (who might not know this)
You can remap the PS4 button (i understand this effects the playstation controls overall, but its the closest you can come rn)

I have done exactly what you said. changed the GB to my right joystick.

Settings > Accesibility > Button Assignments

Honestly it's a world of difference once you do this. Takes abit to get used to but I couldn't imagine playing original way now.