PDA

View Full Version : This game is over

eLhabib
04-22-2017, 02:25 AM
Sorry Ubisoft, especially sorry Jason Vandenberghe, I really loved your game, right from the first alpha. You had an absolutely great idea and executed it very well. But when it comes to balancing, I have to say that you are doing the absolute worst job I have ever witnessed in a fighting game. Literally EVERY character you touch becomes either unplayable or completely OP. I really don't know what to say to you guys. And it's not like you're patching and trying things every week. It's once a MONTH. You had TIME to TEST these changes. And still you manage to make it worse and worse and worse every single time.
I'm done with this. I have lost faith that this will ever be a decent competitive game. The meta in For Honor is 'pick the new OP character till the next patch drops'. I've played 22 matches today, 18 of which were vs Lawbringer, and every single one was spamming the same OP chain. The other 4 were Berserkers, spamming their now OP light combo chain into oblivion without ever running out of stamina.
Well done, guys.

Btw, I still play Orochi, even though you turned him into a useless character after the beta. Way to go, guys. Call me when you fixed him.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 02:51 AM
Speak for yourself.

Plenty of people still love and play the game and fully support the changes taht are being made.

Also Orochi being useless?

http://i.imgur.com/mXyupD1.gif

CaptainPwnet
04-22-2017, 03:52 AM
Shhhh, every one just be quiet. If you ignore it, it will just cry itself to sleep.

Bjron_Ironside
04-22-2017, 05:00 AM
Bye, we'll see your sorry *** when new hero's come.