PDA

View Full Version : colosseum map/mode

Gundevilnl
04-21-2017, 10:55 PM
any cance this will be added as a gamemode/map? somekind of ladder tournament system where You proceed when you win, 1vs1 2vs2 3vs3 etc untill you get into the final phase. Leaderboard would be great too, to become the ultimate warrior. Just think about the vibe of the gladiator movie where he fought inside the colosseum. good Lucky making this game even better then it is now, keep up the good work.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-21-2017, 11:26 PM
any cance this will be added as a gamemode/map? somekind of ladder tournament system where You proceed when you win, 1vs1 2vs2 3vs3 etc untill you get into the final phase. Leaderboard would be great too, to become the ultimate warrior. Just think about the vibe of the gladiator movie where he fought inside the colosseum. good Lucky making this game even better then it is now, keep up the good work.

This would be AMAZING if they did it correctly.

UbiJurassic
04-21-2017, 11:36 PM
That's an awesome idea for a gametype! We seen a lot of players ask for a colosseum-esque gametype in For Honor and we love hearing everyone's twist on how it should be approached. What are everyone else's thoughts on a gametype like this?

bmason1000
04-21-2017, 11:56 PM
Agreed

CommanderCrud
04-22-2017, 12:15 AM
I think it's a pretty great idea..

You could take it slightly further and come up with a dedicated time/day for everyone to get on. Or have a "sign up sheet" and people could be matched up throughout the week until the final match(es).

Similar you could also do team matches to come up with the best teams.

Give out some titles or ranking that people have posted to their names until the next round comes.

Kind of all over the place here, spit ballin'..

Gundevilnl
04-22-2017, 12:31 AM
adding a clan/guild feature would be nice so there could be clan battles/tournaments/ladders connected within the colosseum mode. darn, sounds to good to be True. we need something to show How good we are compared to other players/ clans.

Maarmang
04-22-2017, 12:58 AM
A battle royale, 8 people no teams 1 person walks away.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 01:02 AM
That's an awesome idea for a gametype! We seen a lot of players ask for a colosseum-esque gametype in For Honor and we love hearing everyone's twist on how it should be approached. What are everyone else's thoughts on a gametype like this?

I wanna see an elimination style 3v3 or 4v4

Start off 1v1 and then let it go from there.

Whoever wins stays in the match and keeps whatever health he has left. The next enemy steps up and keeps fighting until he dies and then his teammates takes HIS place. It would be a GREAT twist on a team based duel mode.

Joseph_2017
04-22-2017, 01:11 AM
A battle royale, 8 people no teams 1 person walks away.

This reminds me of the Mad Max Thunderdome "2 men enter 1 man leaves". But it this case "8 men enter 1 man leaves" a lot of glory to gain from that, I like it.

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-22-2017, 01:12 AM
I wanna see an elimination style 3v3 or 4v4

Start off 1v1 and then let it go from there.

Whoever wins stays in the match and keeps whatever health he has left. The next enemy steps up and keeps fighting until he dies and then his teammates takes HIS place. It would be a GREAT twist on a team based duel mode.

All they really need to do for the 3v3/4v4 is make the map and each team would spawn together. The ladder idea for 4v4/3v3 would be too much imo, but works well with 1v1. I also support a clan feature. A clan v clan could just be a custom game but on the new colosseum map would be cool.