PDA

View Full Version : For Honors goes along the tracks of R6 and TD

D4_Grizzly
04-21-2017, 09:00 PM
Everyday, more and more cheater.
Someone gets attacked by 3 player, but is still able to counter every guardbreak.
You guardbreaked someone and in the next second you are guardbreaked from that player.
Your can't counter guardbreaks, even if u push the button in the right moment, it just don't work.
Player get hit two times and get instant revenge, Player have infinite stamina (not in revenge mode), attacks can't be parried in fact they normaly could ....
It's just annoying...

And Ubisoft don't care.

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-21-2017, 09:02 PM
This is your brain on drugs.

D4_Grizzly
04-21-2017, 10:24 PM
This is your brain on drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp8IHhZMtOI

Joseph_2017
04-21-2017, 10:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp8IHhZMtOI

That's dirty.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-21-2017, 11:08 PM
This may shock you. You might wanna be sitting down for this.

Just because someone is really good at the game doesn't mean they are cheating. I'm not saying there ISN'T any hackers there are always hackers in games, but they such a small minority that coming across them with any sort of regularity is improbable.

D4_Grizzly
04-21-2017, 11:11 PM
Just because someone is really good at the game doesn't mean they are cheating.

Yeah, everyone is just good, there are no cheats, i know ;)
All the vidz are just fake ....

Btw. i'm prestige lvl 17, i'm able to separate between good player and cheater.
Been attacked while the parry animation is still running is nothing normal, but i know, there are no cheater...

CoyoteXStarrk
04-21-2017, 11:14 PM
Yeah, everyone is just good, there are no cheats, i know ;)
All the vidz are just fake ....

Btw. i'm prestige lvl 17, i'm able to separate between good player and cheater.
Been attacked while the parry animation is still running is nothing normal, but i know, there are no cheater...

I like how you focused on that comment rather than address my actual point lol

CoyoteXStarrk
04-21-2017, 11:25 PM
i like how you completely brush off that no one cheats and likenesses of bumping into someone that cheats is so small that we wouldnt run into cheats NEWS FLASH there are TONS N TONS OF CHEATERS tons of them id say 30percent of all community that have is pc are cheaters

I literally said that I wasn't saying people don't cheat. Did you even read the post?

Also do you have any statistics or data from a legitimate source to back up your claims of "30%" or are you just making up a statistic in order to try and make a point?

D4_Grizzly
04-22-2017, 12:23 AM
but they such a small minority that coming across them with any sort of regularity is improbable.

Go buy R6 Siege, or The Devision, join online game and tell me about "smal minority" ....

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-22-2017, 01:15 AM
Go buy R6 Siege, or The Devision, join online game and tell me about "smal minority" ....

You should specify more that youre talking about pc. Ive played both of those games and there arent "cheaters" in the context that your saying. Yes people exploit anything they can, but its not the same as downloading software to help you perform.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 01:49 AM

I am level 148 in R6. Granted I am on PS4.

I have only felt someone was TRUELY cheating a handful of times.

D4_Grizzly
04-22-2017, 12:06 PM
I am level 148 in R6. Granted I am on PS4.

I have only felt someone was TRUELY cheating a handful of times.

We talk the hole time about PC version, well i do at all. Both For Honor, as well as R6 and TD. R6 and TD have a giant cheater problem on PC, go google it.
If you say they don't, then u deny the reality.

Supercool5150
04-24-2017, 06:37 PM
Wait a minute? Stop the bus....People actually cheat? How long has this been going on?