PDA

View Full Version : What happend to buffing raider devs

A4einboy
04-21-2017, 08:16 PM
devs I don't know if you guys will read this but its worth a try .. in your stats it showed raider being at the lowest in win rates and you said next patch you where going to buff him what happened? its been long enough and he has nothing to open other heros up. lawbringer has a push and a long arm and unblocables from parrys and valk has full blocks and puncing and the leg sweep warden the vortex and shoulder bash and theres to much for me to list for warlord but come on devs help us raider mains out raider is on the cover of the game but is the weekiest ITS NOT FAIR ...THANK YOU IF YOU REALLY DID TAKE THE TIME TO READ HAVE A GREAT DAY

Merlin4421
04-21-2017, 08:23 PM
Raiders don't need a Buff

CandleInTheDark
04-21-2017, 08:26 PM
If you look at what went on,outside of bug fixes that were fixing things that were broken (even orochi, no one was using heavy deflect because it never works except against newbies), no one got a buff. Main priority above all else was connection, which we will see about, and then there were nerfs that people were calling for, the most vocal complaints have been warden's 50/50,peacekeeper spam lights and shugoki oni charge. They are working on him, if they specifically said that in the stream then they know he needs something and it is a priority but it is easier to nerf what people have most been complaining about. I also think raider unlock tech needs fixing before they get a buff but eh.

Lyskir
04-21-2017, 08:26 PM
i feel u bro, im a raider main too

at the dev stream today they seemed a bit anoyed from the raider buff question ....so i guess a buff will come in the future but not very soon ....

Joseph_2017
04-21-2017, 08:28 PM
Was mentioned today that it's in the process.