PDA

View Full Version : New season

Lehire_ARG
04-21-2017, 03:05 PM
IŽve only 1 questios. I bought the season pass and pre-order gold whatever. I should have early access to the new heroes and other things (7 days before people who dindŽt buy the season pass) seasons ends in 5 days and i havent seen anything new. Do I have to wait until is over?? then iŽll have my 7 days advantage? or ther is something wrong? Did i mixup the days? Forgive my awful english!

Prophit618
04-21-2017, 03:15 PM
There will likely be more than a week break between seasons, and characters will come out between seasons (it doesn't make sense to introduce a new character right in the middle of a "competitive" season). You will get your 7 days ahead of time, but it definitely won't be until after the season ends, and I'd be willing to bet probably not for another week after it ends (I'm expecting 2 week breaks between seasons).

Astrolite.
04-21-2017, 06:45 PM
IŽve only 1 questios. I bought the season pass and pre-order gold whatever. I should have early access to the new heroes and other things (7 days before people who dindŽt buy the season pass) seasons ends in 5 days and i havent seen anything new. Do I have to wait until is over?? then iŽll have my 7 days advantage? or ther is something wrong? Did i mixup the days? Forgive my awful english!

They just talked about it on the Dev Stream https://www.twitch.tv/forhonorgame

Prior_Heahmund
04-21-2017, 07:11 PM
They are going to have "weeks" between seasons. Just enough time for the game to die, and make matches hard to find.

Dizzy4213
04-21-2017, 07:22 PM
They said in the the stream "several weeks" between seasons. I wouldn't expect any new characters or content for a very long time.

jshears18
04-21-2017, 07:52 PM
They said in the the stream "several weeks" between seasons. I wouldn't expect any new characters or content for a very long time.

Yeah I'm really disappointed. What's the point of a war if there's nothing happening for some time?

CandleInTheDark
04-21-2017, 08:38 PM
I doubt it is going to be as long as you are making out. Assuming they want to get four seasons into an exact year, as in year two starts on february 14th 2018 allowing for an off season at the end of season 4,, there needs to be 91 days per season. Seasons are 75 days long, my guess is 16 days after season end, new content drops for season pass holders.

Gray360UK
04-21-2017, 08:47 PM
I doubt it is going to be as long as you are making out. Assuming they want to get four seasons into an exact year, as in year two starts on february 14th 2018 allowing for an off season at the end of season 4,, there needs to be 91 days per season. Seasons are 75 days long, my guess is 16 days after season end, new content drops for season pass holders.

They did say 'several weeks' though, and to me that is deliberately vague. 'Several' to me is at least 3 or 4 weeks, but could be anything above that as well. Several is definitely not 2 weeks anyway, which a lot of people were hoping for. If it was 2 weeks away and they knew that we would be hearing about what's coming by now, not a vague several weeks comment. I fear the new stuff is a loooong way off. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a couple of months.

CandleInTheDark
04-21-2017, 09:01 PM
They did say 'several weeks' though, and to me that is deliberately vague. 'Several' to me is at least 3 or 4 weeks, but could be anything above that as well. Several is definitely not 2 weeks anyway, which a lot of people were hoping for. If it was 2 weeks away and they knew that we would be hearing about what's coming by now, not a vague several weeks comment. I fear the new stuff is a loooong way off. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a couple of months.

Yeah like I said, I am making a heavy assumption that they want all seasons and off seasons to fit exactly into a year, it makes sense to me but could be wrong. It could also be that they want the last season to end on the day they began rather than the offseaosn be finishing at that time which means they have another sixteen days to fit into three off-seasons or I could be off base all together with fitting it into a year. They did say more information on new content next week so hopefully we get something solid then.