PDA

View Full Version : That feeling when you are about to execute an enemy after a hard fight....

CoyoteXStarrk
04-21-2017, 11:29 AM
....And their teammate comes out of nowhere and kills you before you finish and then revives the person you just killed.

http://i63.tinypic.com/igxma9.jpg

David_gorda
04-21-2017, 12:34 PM
Nothing compared to when you almost completed a full dominion Game and a noob quits because he doesnt think its fun to loose and everyone dc. No steel XP or order completed.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-21-2017, 12:40 PM
Nothing compared to when you almost completed a full dominion Game and a noob quits because he doesnt think its fun to loose and everyone dc. No steel XP or order completed.

I get that, but that is the game failing me and the game screwing me.

But when some schmuck comes up when I just spent the last 2mins trying to get that motherhumping Warlord to die and I am literally SECONDS from chopping his head off and the guy smacks me with his weapon once to kill me before I land the blow and the revives that guy literally over my dead body?

I wanna punch the pope in that moment I swear to god.

Ulrichvonbek111
04-21-2017, 01:06 PM
I get that, but that is the game failing me and the game screwing me.

But when some schmuck comes up when I just spent the last 2mins trying to get that motherhumping Warlord to die and I am literally SECONDS from chopping his head off and the guy smacks me with his weapon once to kill me before I land the blow and the revives that guy literally over my dead body?

I wanna punch the pope in that moment I swear to god.

Yeah it's so annoying,,
Do you remember your post from a couple of days ago where you said how you just quit games if you're losing or it doesn't suit you..
You want to have your cake and eat it.
Many like you who have total disregad for other people's enjoyment are ruining that.Yes you remember your post.
Are you a petulant child because you certainty act like one...
Obviously your own self obsession,,
your narcissistic behavior just show's us your true inner self.
Grow some balls ,,play the game,,
Win or lose take it on the chin,,
Stop crashing games and wasting people's time.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-21-2017, 01:15 PM
Yeah it's so annoying,,
Do you remember your post from a couple of days ago where you said how you just quit games if you're losing or it doesn't suit you..
You want to have your cake and eat it.
Many like you who have total disregad for other people's enjoyment are ruining that.Yes you remember your post.
Are you a petulant child because you certainty act like one...
Obviously your own self obsession,,
your narcissistic behavior just show's us your true inner self.
Grow some balls ,,play the game,,
Win or lose take it on the chin,,
Stop crashing games and wasting people's time.

Wow. Someone didn't paid any attention whatsoever to any of my posts in that thread. I explained my position multiple times and even explained that 90% of my games go off without a hitch. I haven't left a single game since last Saturday actually. I also explained quite clearly that I don't leave when for just any reason and always leave when "Things aren't going my way". I leave when there is severe lag, I get put into matches that are already almost over, where my teammates are intentionally throwing the game etc etc. I am not afraid of losing and have never said that I was. That is something that you and others assumed was the case and I promptly set you straight in various posts.

Nice try though lol I give you an A for effort on trying to be edgy.

Also this thread is clearly a joke thread and not to be taken seriously. I would have thought the meme would have made that pretty clear.

Dry.Fish
04-21-2017, 02:58 PM
When you're bleeding to death and you land the final blow then die mid execution and tie the round.

Alustar.
04-21-2017, 03:12 PM
....And their teammate comes out of nowhere and kills you before you finish and then revives the person you just killed.

Full disclosure, I'm totally that guy. But to be fair it's usually to save a friend. It's even funnier when I do it in brawls (inb4 I'm a terribad ganker). I'll wait for the killing blow, and if the opponent is stupid enough to try for an execution while I'm standing a foot away, i immediately leap in and deny it.

RatedChaotic
04-21-2017, 03:47 PM
Especially when your trying for that health boost when your near death and get into a fight on your way and someone takes the boost. You beat that opponent thinking YES! this execution will save me. Tho right in the middle of the animation......Heavy attack from nowhere and dead. AWWWW happy thoughts gone...

I think of that time I pushed a guy over a ledge he falls to his death. He then gets revived and I jump attack and kill him again then I kill his buddy....Ah the moments in this game are precious.....

ShadowFetus
04-21-2017, 08:44 PM

Or when your team-mate runs up and hits them with a light hit, stealing your kill and giving you execution blue balls