PDA

View Full Version : UBI why dont you show player count anymore?

vgrimr_J
04-21-2017, 10:30 AM
Are you too ashamed because its so low? i remember it in beta and before the first patches hit. there were 50kto 140k players online daily how about now? please do tell i want to know the numbers.

Alustar.
04-21-2017, 10:58 AM
Because this isn't call of duty, we don't need to see obligatory player count stats to enjoy a game.
Troll harder maybe?

vgrimr_J
04-21-2017, 11:07 AM
Troll? No. i really do want to know the numbers and how much it has dropped since beta and launch. i think they took it out on purpose without telling us a reason.

Alustar.
04-21-2017, 11:22 AM
Soumds like you just want to trash the game then, which in that case I'm glad they removed it.
If you are going to talk negatively you could try discussing content instead of an arbitrary argument like player count

Gray360UK
04-21-2017, 11:28 AM
I they took it out on purpose without telling us a reason.

Obviously they took it out on purpose, it didn't vanish accidentally or by itself. There was a reason given for why, and that was that the Player Count was only there for the developers to use during the beta tests and it wasn't supposed to be in the final version of the game. Believe that or not, as you wish.

EDG_Avocado
04-21-2017, 11:56 AM
because it's embarrassing to show 2k players online after only 2 months of release.
Game is on its last legs unfortunately.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-21-2017, 12:48 PM
Probably because they lose no matter what the player count says.

- If its high?

"ERMAHGERD URBISEFT WHY DON'T YOU FIX YER GAME SO *Insert number of players* CAN ACTUALLY PLAY YER GAME JEZUZ"

- If its low?

"ERMAHGERD URBISERFT YER GAME IS SO TRASH LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE LEFT LULULULULULUL"

They lose no matter what. However if they don't show it Player Count becomes a non issue in the community and the players focus on the issues of the game itself rather than worry about how many people are playing.

ViciousOphidian
04-21-2017, 01:04 PM
Unfortunately, no matter what kind of a twist you guys put on it, the Avocado person is right (even if he is exagerrating with the 2k part). There is no other logical reason to remove a fully functional feature. I don't think the game is on its last legs though. Once they add more classes, maps and game modes people will come (especially when it gets discounted). I mean what the hell, Ubisoft? The game was 60$ at release and now its 70$ !?!? What gave you the idea that this game needs an increase in price ??? Was it the outstanding player feedback ?

P.S. My bad. The "Deluxe Edition" got bumped to 70 from 60. The normal one is still 60. Oops.

Sov3R3ignN
04-21-2017, 02:31 PM
Unfortunately, no matter what kind of a twist you guys put on it, the Avocado person is right (even if he is exagerrating with the 2k part). There is no other logical reason to remove a fully functional feature. I don't think the game is on its last legs though. Once they add more classes, maps and game modes people will come (especially when it gets discounted). I mean what the hell, Ubisoft? The game was 60$ at release and now its 70$ !?!? What gave you the idea that this game needs an increase in price ??? Was it the outstanding player feedback ?

Wow, i did not know they raised a price for a broken game. I will never ever buy any of their games. Rainbow six was a disaster, this game is a disaster. They are just not competent and clearly just care about the gold coffins.