PDA

View Full Version : My ideas for a shugoki nerf

Grilley_
04-21-2017, 06:36 AM
I've had a few 1v1 duels against shugoki players and the way they can just spam charge with no repercussions seems unfair so here are some of my suggestions on how to nerf the big guy

1. change the stamina drainage on the charge to be a little less spammable

2. If you hit a wall with the charge there you should be stunned for at least half a second

3. When charging make shugoki able to run off edges so he cans cheese other players as easily

These are my ideas for possible future changes and my opinions

Also Ubisoft I would appreciate if you at least acknowledged this post and responded thanks. :)

bmason1000
04-21-2017, 07:13 AM
Dodge. Pummel. A missed charge can have serious repurcussions. If they never miss in a duel, that's a decent player who knows how the character works. Bad players telegraph that charge from a mile away(almost an actual mile sometimes!) and can be easily punished for it. I love charge spammy shugoki, so much easier to fight.

If stamina drain is tweaked hard enough to fit what i believe you're describing, you run the risk of they do the charge and can't effectively follow up because they're exhausted. This may make the move useless. I'm sure people wouldn't complain much about that but i think nullifying any part of any characters move list is the opposite of progression.

Stunned after a wall hit...not a bad idea? I guess it depends on harshly that would effect the character.

Running off ledges...? Mayyybe a little too extreme, no matter how hilarious it would be.

Either way, I believe, maybe you still don't, that shugoki's charge is in the exact correct spot right now and no additional balancing act is required. Now in a group attack situation...different story haha. Dodge is your absolute best friend against shugoki.

Bjron_Ironside
04-21-2017, 07:18 AM
You should try to learn how to dodge... easy free gb if you dodge. Smh.