PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Finish a Game (UBI ACT NOW)

JayyRupp
04-21-2017, 03:37 AM
I can't go 10 minutes without getting disconnected. Do you guys hire junkies? How are you this clueless?
#compensateus

inĚepĚtiĚtude
iˈneptəˌt(y)o͞od/
noun
lack of skill or ability.

bananaflow2017
04-21-2017, 09:43 AM
U can say thank you to all the Rage quit kiddies. If there would be a real penalty for leaving a match most Game crushes would be prevented.
I often play with 7 friends to do 4v4.
Sometimes 1 or 2 player get kicked at the start of the game but it's really rare and NEVER the whole game crashes. Not even in dominion.

So I hope there will be a real penalty zu all the rage quit kiddies, who likely ruin the game die 4-7 other players only because of egoism and the missing ability to lose.

Lumina-US
04-21-2017, 09:54 AM
U can say thank you to all the Rage quit kiddies. If there would be a real penalty for leaving a match most Game crushes would be prevented.
I often play with 7 friends to do 4v4.
Sometimes 1 or 2 player get kicked at the start of the game but it's really rare and NEVER the whole game crashes. Not even in dominion.

So I hope there will be a real penalty zu all the rage quit kiddies, who likely ruin the game die 4-7 other players only because of egoism and the missing ability to lose.There's a real point in this.

Not saying there is no other connection issues, as we even get disconnects sometimes out of the blue, but ever since Update 1.05 came live on consoles, i sometimes see a whole team piss-quitting, right before my eyes - likely because of the revenge-nerf, they quit now more than ever before.

Played about 15 matches in Dominion and Skirmish 11 of the crashed out, either right at the start or because of quitters.

And before you say anything, no it is NOT my internet - i have an all green open NAT with 5 full bars that never vary - so my connection runs next to perfect.

damp1o
04-21-2017, 11:10 AM
There's a real point in this.

Not saying there is no other connection issues, as we even get disconnects sometimes out of the blue, but ever since Update 1.05 came live on consoles, i sometimes see a whole team piss-quitting, right before my eyes - likely because of the revenge-nerf, they quit now more than ever before.

Played about 15 matches in Dominion and Skirmish 11 of the crashed out, either right at the start or because of quitters.

And before you say anything, no it is NOT my internet - i have an all green open NAT with 5 full bars that never vary - so my connection runs next to perfect.

I am waiting for patch 1.06 where they stated that network connection improvements will be made. I also hope that after this is done, everyone who ragequits will be punished with silver, experience and half an hour to not be able to play this same mode again. Also if the whiny quitter do it again, Ubi told us in an announcement that they will send a person from their new whip team to personally find the quitter address and whip his *** in front of the address they live.

bananaflow2017
04-21-2017, 11:58 AM
There are so many cool options. Like quitters getting marked and will only be matched with quitters. Also unable to play ranked (when its there) for like x matches per quit.
U can have a Steel penalty an xp penalty..... so many options.
Yesterday i was unable to finish a single dominion match in 1, 5 hours and it was allways the same. I was playing with a Friend er destroyed the others Team and then allways someone of the Enemy Team quit and crashed the game.
Really Bug ty to those guys.
Also i dont understand that they keep waiting dir 10 mins Play 4 an quit 2 mins before game ends.
But du finally they do it to save theire stats so its a kind of griefing.

So the only option is: screenshot the quitter Post this pic in a group and tell them to report them too. This already worked with the afk farmers pretty well i heard.
Anyone experienced in this? I heard bans are really long cuz so many people report this Player.

escacleo
04-21-2017, 11:58 AM
i have an all green open NAT with 5 full bars that never vary - so my connection runs next to perfect.

Hopefully 5 bars doesn't mean you play the game over WIFI

Lumina-US
04-21-2017, 12:11 PM
Hopefully 5 bars doesn't mean you play the game over WIFIOfc i do, i'm on console - so no, i have no intention to wire my XBOX, since my internet router is in another room than my TV.

However, its only a 2.5 room apartment, so the overall WIFI connection, is more than stable and as said, never varies even by a single bar.

Plus, i can play all other MP-modes in other games just fine, including MK X or even R6 Siege, so why should i pack out a wire, when i don't have to.

Yarzahn
04-21-2017, 12:37 PM
Hopefully 5 bars doesn't mean you play the game over WIFI

You know it's 2017, right? Implying For Honor's connectivity issues come from playing with wifi is beyond ignorant. I get reliable constant +50 MB speed on my wifi. I've been playing my online games exclusively on wifi for over 5 years, without problems.
The only problem is this game. Which tells my my connection isn't the issue.

U can say thank you to all the Rage quit kiddies
This is the real issue. Why should other people disconnecting ever affect my connection?
Oh, right, this piece of sh*t peer-to-peer system.
Like we're back in 1997.

ray29x
04-21-2017, 01:09 PM
This is a real issue, i played 10 dominions for the daily order but they all crashed... I can only play 1v1 and 2v2, they should really add dedicated servers for 4v4.

Hensley23
04-23-2017, 07:58 AM
You guys hiring? Don't know what the f*** a server is and am really good at sending port forwarding steps.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-23-2017, 08:17 AM
PS4 player here.

Have only had one disconnect all week.

Hillbill79
04-23-2017, 12:10 PM
Drop to yellow nat.

Silly as it sounds, it sorts the Dc's out for the most part.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Gray360UK
04-23-2017, 12:22 PM
Drop to yellow nat.

Silly as it sounds, it sorts the Dc's out for the most part.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

I am waiting for 1.06 before I try this. If 1.06 doesn't help, and it is being touted as the big stability fix patch, then I will reluctantly try to make my connection worse, feels weird even having to think about doing that, but hey, if it works ... we shall see.

Hillbill79
04-23-2017, 12:33 PM
It doesn't make the gameplay any worse than a green nat.

Waiting times for matches takes seconds to a minute tops.. no lag issues due to no reds in there... its just better. Even if they fix the connectivity in 1.06, you're still gonna get lag because of the reds.

I am waiting for 1.06 before I try this. If 1.06 doesn't help, and it is being touted as the big stability fix patch, then I will reluctantly try to make my connection worse, feels weird even having to think about doing that, but hey, if it works ... we shall see.

Gray360UK
04-23-2017, 01:07 PM
It doesn't make the gameplay any worse than a green nat.

Waiting times for matches takes seconds to a minute tops.. no lag issues due to no reds in there... its just better. Even if they fix the connectivity in 1.06, you're still gonna get lag because of the reds.

No it's taking my XBox out of the DMZ and deliberately sabotaging the quality of my NAT that I am reluctant to do, I spent time making sure I had the best possible NAT / connection and it just feels inherently wrong to attempt to undo that. I will wait for 1.06 and see what happens, they must think 1.06 is going to achieve something, they are promoting the patch as the big stability fix. Like I said, we shall see, not long to wait now :)