PDA

View Full Version : I found a bug

XyZspineZyX
12-25-2003, 03:15 PM
Hi there.

I wont call myself a serious gamer, that spend my whole time searching for any bug the developers might have forgotten to fix. I just found this by quincedent.

The bug is in the pc version. The bug is, when the main character defeats a horde of enemies, and he put his sword and dagger in his sheaths. That looks pretty cool, but when Mr. Prince loses his dagger, and he defeats a horde of enemies with the third sword (the one that can kill a monster completely), it seems as though, he is still holding the dagger. In other words: he is putting the sword in his sheath, but his other hand that where supposed to hold the dagger, does the same movement, just with the dagger removed.

I don't know if this can be classified as a bug, but I just thought, that it would be better if I mentioned it.

Otherwise, I just have to say about this game: The story is kinda good, the visual effects are amazing, the camaras are ok, but were very annoying in "the Halls of Learning". That's pretty much all that I had to say.

It's a cool game, and I enjoyed it alot. It was easy to beat, though with many challenges. (I especielly liked the prison part).

Regards
/TheSheik

XyZspineZyX
12-25-2003, 03:15 PM
Hi there.

I wont call myself a serious gamer, that spend my whole time searching for any bug the developers might have forgotten to fix. I just found this by quincedent.

The bug is in the pc version. The bug is, when the main character defeats a horde of enemies, and he put his sword and dagger in his sheaths. That looks pretty cool, but when Mr. Prince loses his dagger, and he defeats a horde of enemies with the third sword (the one that can kill a monster completely), it seems as though, he is still holding the dagger. In other words: he is putting the sword in his sheath, but his other hand that where supposed to hold the dagger, does the same movement, just with the dagger removed.

I don't know if this can be classified as a bug, but I just thought, that it would be better if I mentioned it.

Otherwise, I just have to say about this game: The story is kinda good, the visual effects are amazing, the camaras are ok, but were very annoying in "the Halls of Learning". That's pretty much all that I had to say.

It's a cool game, and I enjoyed it alot. It was easy to beat, though with many challenges. (I especielly liked the prison part).

Regards
/TheSheik