PDA

View Full Version : The reason, why Zone attacks speed should be nerfed !

kabal_ua
04-21-2017, 01:54 AM
Hi to all ! And the main reason of Zones attacks speed should be nerfed - cuz this attack shouldnt be and dont planed to be a fastest Opener/cheap damage for almost every class.

This seems to be en attack vs groups of players/mobs. Each class actualy get their own speed of lights attack wich is fast, but enable to block by others... i dont think that developers means to make en even FASTER attack then even light(!!!), wich will be consistans source of free/cheap damage.:confused:
Its sometimes just rediciolus. Orochi/PK is already fast, but when they abuse even more faster move, its becomes bullsht... what the point of such a move. Its not looks like zone even. Its more looks like free opener 1x1 ! And i dont think that such openers/free damage sources even needs to the game. Game should based on attack/feints and abilities to counter them, block them. But when someone just throw "Zone" in every possible situation... i dont even know, its "zone" attack or not:( :nonchalance:

AnErrantKnight
04-21-2017, 02:03 AM
specify which classes!, not all of them are "OP" :confused:

kabal_ua
04-21-2017, 02:14 AM
For sure man, for sure. I mean everyone know wich classes got this. Its PK, Orochi, Warden, mb Warlord, i dont know exactly the timings of all classes, but i know that it shouldnt be that.

DrExtrem
04-21-2017, 05:28 AM
Just decrease its damage to the life pool of minions and add +1 damage as a buffer.

This way, it is still an tactical option to interrupt attacks and moves - an "emergency break".

nyrue
04-21-2017, 06:03 AM
I don't really have trouble with zone attacks unless i'm using a character with out constant block, then it becomes a problem