PDA

View Full Version : Why????

TBH_Saeko_Irri
04-20-2017, 11:27 PM
Why you do this? For real you must change the guy who design ornaments and appearance for vikings they look ridiculous with those dog skulls at there head....wtf is wrong with you ???

Gray360UK
04-20-2017, 11:33 PM
The new Berserker one is widely considered one of the best, from what I have read on here, and think so too. The Samurai ones are far worse imo.

Have you ever considered this might be your personal taste? You know, like your favourite colour is green and mine isn't?

UbiNoty
04-20-2017, 11:38 PM
We like to offer a wide selection for all kinds of different styles and tastes. Do you have a few suggestions for ornament ideas you'd like to see?

AgentCelt
04-20-2017, 11:41 PM
The new Berserker one is widely considered one of the best, from what I have read on here, and think so too. The Samurai ones are far worse imo.

Have you ever considered this might be your personal taste? You know, like your favourite colour is green and mine isn't?

New Berserker one is quite daft, I think. Haven't seen anyone wearing one at all yet. It would probably be the best ornament on the game if it was bigger. But like you said, personal taste and that.

CandleInTheDark
04-20-2017, 11:41 PM
I would like to see some without ornaments for the peacekeeper >.> there are none I have seen mine would be caught dead wearing.

Gray360UK
04-21-2017, 12:18 AM
I would like to see some without ornaments for the peacekeeper >.> there are none I have seen mine would be caught dead wearing.

Yeah I'm really sad about the PK Ornaments, I don't really like any of them. I don't know what it is, they just don't do it for me. The only one mine has equipped is the one you get free for completing the story mode, and I only equipped that because it was there, free.

CandleInTheDark
04-21-2017, 12:24 AM
Yeah I'm really sad about the PK Ornaments, I don't really like any of them. I don't know what it is, they just don't do it for me. The only one mine has equipped is the one you get free for completing the story mode, and I only equipped that because it was there, free.

I put it on the lysanthir helm, she threatened to take it off, the helm that is.

bmason1000
04-21-2017, 12:52 AM
Yeah, i am verrrry hateful of berserker ornaments. Even worse though, is i have no idea what I'd actually like haha. Its probably an aspect of customization I'll ignore. I really dislike any of the flashy, ornate or in-any-way-decorative weapons and armor, too.

UbiNoty
04-21-2017, 12:52 AM
I'm secretly pushing for animal ears for all the heroes. I need bunny ears for orochi. :> and something like fennec fox ears for nobushi. Who's with me! anybody?

CandleInTheDark
04-21-2017, 12:55 AM
I would take fennec for peacekeeper >.> I have 30,000 steel doing nothing because i don't buy cosmetics but i would put some down for that. For the most part I am with bmason though, for me the flashy ornaments don't fit because she is an assassin only with a big metal raven on her forehead...just doesn't work for me and I have a raven in my crest.

TBH_Saeko_Irri
04-21-2017, 01:04 AM
I don't have something to suggest but maybe you consider instead of animal skulls and others in ornaments you will put some diferent style of helmets or for example for berseker you can put some different hair styles I don't know just saying. From PK I love the helmet who looks like joker I think that I'll be a nice idea to make an ornament that she looks like joker.

CandleInTheDark
04-21-2017, 01:06 AM
I don't have something to suggest but maybe you consider instead of animal skulls and others in ornaments you will put some diferent style of helmets or for example for berseker you can put some different hair styles I don't know just saying. From PK I love the helmet who looks like joker I think that I'll be a nice idea to make an ornament that she looks like joker.

If you're going dc, it has to be Harley Quinn for peacekeeper >.> I have the checkered gear so a harlequin wouldn't be as out of place as a big metal animal on her head.

Varakharne
04-21-2017, 01:13 AM
Speak for yourself OP, I love the skull look.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-21-2017, 01:21 AM
We like to offer a wide selection for all kinds of different styles and tastes. Do you have a few suggestions for ornament ideas you'd like to see?

I have a dream.

I dream that one day I will log in and see a bear pelt (Like the wolf pelt the Beserker now has) on the head of the Raider.

And I don't even use the raider much lol I just think that would be amazing.

Ulrichvonbek111
04-21-2017, 01:48 AM
I'm secretly pushing for animal ears for all the heroes. I need bunny ears for orochi. :> and something like fennec fox ears for nobushi. Who's with me! anybody?

Good idea,,yes.
I was at museum yesterday looking at Samurai armour,,Katana's and helms.There was one in particular that had hare or rabbit's fur covering helm,,this had the ears too with large round crest..
11 Katanas too.Beautiful.

A Fox's face mask for Nobushi with ears coming through head guard would be sweet.

Some different Oni face guards for the Kensei..with Great Wave crest.
Kensei helm in the shape of Oni face with horns.
The armour I saw was from 16th century.

SlashingElbow
04-21-2017, 02:01 AM
I love the viking ornaments. They are sweet. The new wolf one looks nice. The skull and horn thing for warlord looks beast too

thornh
04-21-2017, 02:05 AM
Why do ornaments only have to be on helmets? No specific ideas yet, just asking.

Felis_Menari
04-21-2017, 06:55 AM
Could we get some side-helm ornaments for the Lawbringer? Most of the ones currently available are obnoxiously large, at least for me. Or, maybe do some spikes, like the Zelos chest and Ellie arms? That could be cool.

Gallow-
04-21-2017, 08:13 AM

Something like that, would be nice for the Conqueror (the armor too!!)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bb/89/a0/bb89a03d21f4fadaf37bfd49da272757.jpg

Draghmar
04-21-2017, 08:56 AM
Oh god really? To make Nobushi look even more childish?

DrinkinMehStella
04-21-2017, 09:09 AM
how about no ornaments and just the helm?

Halvtand
04-21-2017, 09:33 AM
Berserker should have something to do with the wolverine because of their tenaciousness.
Raider something with the wolf because they are strong pack members.
Warlord something with the bear since they are strong alone.
Valkyrie something with the ravens or crows to show how they are sent by Odin to win this battle.

Frappenstain
04-21-2017, 10:13 AM
I'd like to see fur heads like
http://orig13.deviantart.net/92f4/f/2011/049/b/c/the_warlord_by_tansy9-d39uctl.jpg

Herbstlicht
04-21-2017, 10:23 AM

My Nobushi is already running cat ears with the dark tendo outfit. I like it :)

matt89connor
04-21-2017, 10:30 AM
Why you do this? For real you must change the guy who design ornaments and appearance for vikings they look ridiculous with those dog skulls at there head....wtf is wrong with you ???

do you know the ulsfark? They warriors owith skin of wolf in the head....berseker with the "dog" is the perfect example of this type of viking warrior ...so learn story and after speak

Alustar.
04-21-2017, 11:30 AM
You should hold a contest for player submitted artwork on new design and customization features.

WoodDaGawd
04-21-2017, 03:10 PM
The antlers on beserker are just weird imo. I do like the wolf's head. Maybe add a bear's head?

Prophit618
04-21-2017, 03:11 PM
This is probably going to seem like a joke, but I want crabs for everyone. Right now only the Kensei and the Nobushi get crab-themed ornaments, and that seems criminal. I would love it if at least all the Samurai got crab ornaments, and would love it even more if everyone got them.

The animal ears one I think is awesome too. Oh how happy I would be if I could give my Peacekeeper kitty ears. Almost as happy as if I could mount a crab on her head.

Toast86
04-21-2017, 03:21 PM
This is probably going to seem like a joke, but I want crabs for everyone. Right now only the Kensei and the Nobushi get crab-themed ornaments, and that seems criminal. I would love it if at least all the Samurai got crab ornaments, and would love it even more if everyone got them.

The animal ears one I think is awesome too. Oh how happy I would be if I could give my Peacekeeper kitty ears. Almost as happy as if I could mount a crab on her head.

Prophit is right, we need more crabs. I feel that crabs are an integral part of the For Honor experience, and most of the characters in this game are currently missing out. The crab percentage for most characters is 0 which is really doing those characters a disservice. Even Nobushi, who gets a sweet crab ornament, has to wait til Rep 30 to get her sweet crab outfit. Then, look at poor Orochi and Shugoki....no crab ornament! They have 0 crab potential until Rep 30, and EVERY OTHER CHARACTER IN THE GAME has 0 crab potential period. This is a clear oversight and Ubi needs to fix it.

tl;dr Moar Crabs!

kweassa1917
04-21-2017, 03:22 PM
Prophit is right, we need more crabs. I feel that crabs are an integral part of the For Honor experience, and most of the characters in this game are currently missing out. The crab percentage for most characters is 0 which is really doing those characters a disservice. Even Nobushi, who gets a sweet crab ornament, has to wait til Rep 30 to get her sweet crab outfit. Then, look at poor Orochi and Shugoki....no crab ornament! They have 0 crab potential until Rep 30, and EVERY OTHER CHARACTER IN THE GAME has 0 crab potential period. This is a clear oversight and Ubi needs to fix it.

tl;dr Moar Crabs!

Real men dig lobsters. Not crabs.

Crabs are for sissies.

RatedChaotic
04-21-2017, 03:29 PM
Real men dig lobsters. Not crabs.

Crabs are for sissies.

Ya who wants crabs? I sure dont. lmao

Tho that would be funny to see someone with a GT IGOTCRABS with all those crab emblems and ornaments.

Prophit618
04-21-2017, 03:32 PM
Ya who wants crabs? I sure dont. lmao

You know, I see you and kweassa1917 post here a lot, and up until this moment I had a lot of respect for you guys.

Now I have to rethink everything....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uihJgvbiMjs

RatedChaotic
04-21-2017, 03:38 PM
You know, I see you and kweassa1917 post here a lot, and up until this moment I had a lot of respect for you guys.

I havent had my coffee yet.

Alustar.
04-21-2017, 04:45 PM
Crabs and rooster heads for everyone. Cause reasons...

kweassa1917
04-21-2017, 05:11 PM

Well if I'm gonna have a crustacean on top of my head, it's gotta be not crabs, not shrimps, but LOBSTERS dammit.

There's even a song.

https://youtu.be/xXIHJXXqGe0

So there.

Lobsterhead. Hell yeeeeah!

Prophit618
04-21-2017, 05:13 PM
"Crab People" > Lobsterhead.

I'm gonna have to start a separate thread for this discussion I think...

Toast86
04-21-2017, 06:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV5wmDhzgY8