PDA

View Full Version : Another revenge thread

Pain-Seeker
04-20-2017, 09:42 PM
I know there are many of these already but i think this solution would make things little better. I am sure someone else already though about it but iam not sure if it on forums yet . What i ve been thinking is different revenge for different number of opponents . When you go 1vs2 the revenge stays as it is now . 1vs3 and its somewhere between post and pre nerf . Once you are fighting 1vs4 all stats like gain,def ,attk , duration change to how it was before nerf . This way you wouldnt have an easy win button in 1vs2 but still be able to do something in 1vs4 . People talking about needing skill in those kind of situations probably never went against ppl who actualy know how to play against revenge or a team of shugoki,valk,conq and so on who can pretty much disable you when you are outnumbered 1 to 4 . Something like this would probably need a lot of time but i think its a pretty good idea .
Another thinkg that just came to my mind is making moves like headbutt which makes you fall to ground limited in stamina . Probably another thing that would take sometime but would be usefull

kweassa1917
04-20-2017, 09:54 PM
How about if people just stop thinking of "I don't wanna die when I played dumb enough to be surrounded by 3~4 people".

Seems like a good idea that needs no time for development at all.

Pain-Seeker
04-20-2017, 10:10 PM
Sure make it so i get only ppl of my skill lvl so iam not the only one who can actualy do something , then we can talk about this . Ppl dont like it when you gank , they dont like it when you run , they dont like it when you have revenge so whats the point of 4vs4 at all ? This isnt a moba or shooter game like overwatch where everyone has their own job to do . In here you are fighting solely for yourself unless you are a team of 4 premades where you can actualy decide on strategy. In most games even if i point out i need help or go though quick messeges to point out a zone that we should focus nobody pays it attention so i want something that gives me a changes to stay in game rather than just getting killed all the time cuz my teammates suck.

kweassa1917
04-20-2017, 10:18 PM
Sure make it so i get only ppl of my skill lvl so iam not the only one who can actualy do something , then we can talk about this

So the system has to pander for your lack of skill? How's that fair to anyone who's of higher skill than you? Do they give bonus win points to the team that's at the bottom of the league in MLB?

Ppl dont like it when you gank , they dont like it when you run , they dont like it when you have revenge so whats the point of 4vs4 at all ? This isnt a moba or shooter game like overwatch where everyone has their own job to do . In here you are fighting solely for yourself unless you are a team of 4 premades where you can actualy decide on strategy. In most games even if i point out i need help or go though quick messeges to point out a zone that we should focus nobody pays it attention so i want something that gives me a changes to stay in game rather than just getting killed all the time cuz my teammates suck.

Not only your comments pretty much confirm that you have no idea what teamwork is, or how it is done, but it also begs the fact-check that it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what the team needs even without a single chat. We call that "experience."

So tell me why a game needs to pander for your lack of experience and your lack of skill, and put training wheels on someone and deny others that deserve their fair win. I don't get it.

Try actually asking for advices, tips, strategies, and I'd bet a lot more experienced people are more than willing to tend to your needs and point out what you need to work on. I mean, how many people actually ask for tips on how to deal with the new revenge, or how to make use of it? So far, from day1 1.05 hit the PC, I count 0. Everyone whose got beef with it just immediately starts on outburst of how it ruined their gameplay, whereas many others simply adapted, and fully and duly appreciated the efforts the devs have done for us.

Everyone seems to make the assumption that it's always the game that's wrong in design, because obviously, none of what's happening to them is ever their own fault.

Gray360UK
04-20-2017, 10:57 PM
You have the whole idea of Revenge backwards. It's not 'the more you are struggling the more powerful you should become so you can eliminate any enemy force, no matter how large that enemy force becomes'. It's not an annihilation tool, it's a survival tool, a chance to survive, flee, take one or 2 of your enemies down, hold out long enough for help to arrive ... that kind of thing. The more of them there are, the more you / your team sucks and the less you deserve to be alive. Death is the reward of the bad, not Godmode.

TBH_Saeko_Irri
04-20-2017, 11:05 PM
Revenge atm is all most ok I believe the only thing to change is the time, for real wasn't fair for a player in revenge mode to take down 4 ppl no-one can but you need a bit more time to be able to escape from a 4 ppl gank

Bob__Gnarly
04-20-2017, 11:15 PM
So the system has to pander for your lack of skill? How's that fair to anyone who's of higher skill than you? Do they give bonus win points to the team that's at the bottom of the league in MLB?

Actually yes, the game is supposed to match you with other players your skill/gear level. This is something Ubi are working to fix, it should've been in game from the beginning.

Pain-Seeker
04-21-2017, 12:32 AM

Not only your comments pretty much confirm that you have no idea what teamwork is, or how it is done, but it also begs the fact-check that it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what the team needs even without a single chat. We call that "experience."

So tell me why a game needs to pander for your lack of experience and your lack of skill, and put training wheels on someone and deny others that deserve their fair win. I don't get it.

Try actually asking for advices, tips, strategies, and I'd bet a lot more experienced people are more than willing to tend to your needs and point out what you need to work on. I mean, how many people actually ask for tips on how to deal with the new revenge, or how to make use of it? So far, from day1 1.05 hit the PC, I count 0. Everyone whose got beef with it just immediately starts on outburst of how it ruined their gameplay, whereas many others simply adapted, and fully and duly appreciated the efforts the devs have done for us.

Everyone seems to make the assumption that it's always the game that's wrong in design, because obviously, none of what's happening to them is ever their own fault.

You re the one who makes assumptions and is arogant . I have absolutly no problem with revenge as it is now since i dont get ganked almost at all , because iam the one who finish his fight first mostly and go to gank . Its just that too many players are complaning about it , this would be a fair solution in my opinion and i didnt post it here so you could go about whats wrong with me but for develepors to read it a think a little about it , whenever its a good idea or not its up to them . I could go on about strategies and stuff but as i can see it would be just a waste of time with you

Pain-Seeker
04-21-2017, 12:40 AM
You have the whole idea of Revenge backwards. It's not 'the more you are struggling the more powerful you should become so you can eliminate any enemy force, no matter how large that enemy force becomes'. It's not an annihilation tool, it's a survival tool, a chance to survive, flee, take one or 2 of your enemies down, hold out long enough for help to arrive ... that kind of thing. The more of them there are, the more you / your team sucks and the less you deserve to be alive. Death is the reward of the bad, not Godmode.

I absolutly understand that but even surviving with pre nerf regenve in 4vs1 was nearly impossible if you play at little higher lvl . I have around 200hours in for honor right now and through all this time i won once in 1vs4 mostly because i know what i was doing , didnt let them revive others and that the game was unbalanced . Me with 108 gear against 4 from which only 1 was was at my item lvl .Players that know what they are doing will just backoff,play defensivly and parry only or use attks that disables you. Thats why i think it would be ok to have the old revenge in 4vs1 .

kweassa1917
04-21-2017, 12:54 AM
You re the one who makes assumptions and is arogant . I have absolutly no problem with revenge as it is now since i dont get ganked almost at all , because iam the one who finish his fight first mostly and go to gank . Its just that too many players are complaning about it , this would be a fair solution in my opinion and i didnt post it here so you could go about whats wrong with me but for develepors to read it a think a little about it , whenever its a good idea or not its up to them . I could go on about strategies and stuff but as i can see it would be just a waste of time with you

First, and most basically, you posted it in an open forum. If you're not ready to be criticized and objected over your opinions, then you don't get the right to your views either. Freedom of speech and thought goes both ways.

Secondly, whether you have a problem with it or not is largely irrelevant. How about we switch the word 'ganking' into 'losing' with your analogy? People complain about losing all the time. So why don't we come up with an artificial solution for that?

I certainly don't like losing, so let's implement a system for people who don't like losing. It's called "CAN'T LOSE". If I get hit too many times and fall dead, I'll just get right back up with full health.

Certainly a 'good idea', no? Why should anyone be able to win against me? No matter what kind of bad moves, stupid choices I make, I don't want to lose. So, the game will cater to my needs, or I will right 2 zilliion whiney posts in the forums.

Sound good?

Pain-Seeker
04-21-2017, 01:26 AM
First, and most basically, you posted it in an open forum. If you're not ready to be criticized and objected over your opinions, then you don't get the right to your views either. Freedom of speech and thought goes both ways.

Secondly, whether you have a problem with it or not is largely irrelevant. How about we switch the word 'ganking' into 'losing' with your analogy? People complain about losing all the time. So why don't we come up with an artificial solution for that?

I certainly don't like losing, so let's implement a system for people who don't like losing. It's called "CAN'T LOSE". If I get hit too many times and fall dead, I'll just get right back up with full health.

Certainly a 'good idea', no? Why should anyone be able to win against me? No matter what kind of bad moves, stupid choices I make, I don't want to lose. So, the game will cater to my needs, or I will right 2 zilliion whiney posts in the forums.

Sound good?

Firstly i am ready for critism thats why iam still replying to your stupid posts. Secondly i was pointing to you being arogant and assuming i have problem with it , thats why i made it sure that you understand it . And lastly your point makes no sense , certainly you have a problem in real life that you need go this far replying to a thread on internet , you made your point on what you dont like on it , thats where it should have ended. Got nothing more to say to my opinion ? why even bother typying anymore ? oh i guess you have so much experience in for honor that you can spent your time on forums . But wait it seems like thats all you ever did .