PDA

View Full Version : Really odd - the game pretends i have gotten new stuff, while i actually haven't?

Lumina-US
04-20-2017, 09:16 PM
Just a minor concern, yet it still bugs the smurf out of me.

Players that log in to "For Honor" daily, know the phenomenon that any gear/weapons that you got since what feels like forever, show up with the yellow/black attention mark, as if you have just gotten them all fresh.

Simple workaround was to go over every item once, so the mark faded - annyoing to do so, after every fresh login/logout, but it worked...

Well, in my case it used too, but not anymore because that annoying attention mark, has become perma-stuck in one of my gear categories!

I can roll over all items with the analog-stick as long as i want now, it just doesn't go away anymore - i had half a dozen restarts on my XBOX ONE since i discovered that and even 2 Server shutdowns due to planned maintenance, done by Ubisoft, did NOT fix that visual problem.

The mark stays, no matter da **** what, although i haven't gotten any new gear or weapons, this is distracting and annoying as hell too.

Also ever since Update 1.05 i have the same problem on the Raider, which i oddly NEVER EVER played in my entire "For Honor" life so far.

He hasn't gained a single point of XP yet on my account, but yeah, everytime i restart the game, it pretends i got something new for that char - could anyone from Ubisoft please take a look into this?

I attached a couple of screenshots, so you can see what i'm talking about a bit more clear - thanks for any help in advance.

http://imgur.com/a/8QXtB

(As you can see only the Hilt section under the Weapon category is affected - None of the hilts i currently have are "new", yet those categories keep showing the attention mark, like there is a new item)

Lyskir
04-20-2017, 09:23 PM
i guess its a bug since beta^^

Lumina-US
04-20-2017, 09:28 PM
i guess its a bug since beta^^No, the hilt thing is new - didn't used to stay stuck there before, like a week ago i could just do the "Workaround" and the attention mark faded, as intended - But on my hilt category it now just stays there.

bmason1000
04-20-2017, 09:55 PM
Dome piece for my berserker is the same one. Started day one.

Reign
04-20-2017, 10:12 PM
Happens on Ghost Recon as well, happened in ACMP too. You would think people who make games for a living would've figured it out by now but it's Ubisoft.

Bob__Gnarly
04-20-2017, 11:16 PM
I've had this bug since release, you get used to it.

Lumina-US
04-20-2017, 11:38 PM
I've had this bug since release, you get used to it.So simply not looking at it, is better than Ubisoft fixing it? - i don't think so.

And considering the game's current state, as well as overall nature, you spend a lot of time in those menus, so you get reminded of that stupid bug over and over again.

So indeed, i would prefer having it fixed.

However, it's good to know, that i'm actually not alone in this, so i know now that there's nothing wrong with just my game in particular.

UbiNoty
04-20-2017, 11:54 PM
Sorry! Yes. It's a bug that we've been aware of for some time - the team has just had their plates full with other priorities currently. We haven't forgotten about it! If you like you can also report the bug through support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so it'll log a report into our bug-tracking system :D Thanks!

Lumina-US
04-21-2017, 01:17 AM
Sorry! Yes. It's a bug that we've been aware of for some time - the team has just had their plates full with other priorities currently. We haven't forgotten about it! If you like you can also report the bug through support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so it'll log a report into our bug-tracking system :D Thanks!Never demanded that it should be top priority - after all, connection issues first.

But good to hear, that it's not a complete myth to your team, as long as it get's fixed one day, (whenever that might be) i'm fine with it.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-21-2017, 01:19 AM
I have the same issue.

The game thinks the Pommel of my Raiders axe is brand new every time I log in lol

But on the list of priorities this is somewhere near the bottom.

Isenhauwer
04-22-2017, 04:19 PM
Good to know it's noted!

Also some patterns for Raider and Kensei have the "new" icon every time I log on.