PDA

View Full Version : Full block on assassin types?

Merryweather456
04-20-2017, 07:26 PM
Hi.

I've seen zerkers and oroshis activate what looked like full block stances lately. A shield icon with every side glowing. That confused me considerably as I thought only shield carriers could do that. Anyone bothers to explain?

CaynAldan
04-20-2017, 08:17 PM
i have never seen that with my orochi

NKOR-jongwoo
04-20-2017, 08:23 PM
It could be the same thing with the flickering glitches that I know some of the characters you can play have. Perhaps when they do a certain move or animation it looks as if they're blocking in all directions, and quite possibly are for the short frame that they're in that animation but they go back to normal and carry through with the animation. It is probably a bug if you see it, that's my best guess. I have never seen it myself.

Halvtand
04-20-2017, 08:35 PM
I've seen it from time to time. Even saw a Warden do it just a few days ago. I think it's just a bug or a graphical glitch. Don't think it actually does anything.

AgentCelt
04-20-2017, 08:41 PM
Was he being attacked when it happened? I see this happen a lot when 2 or more attacks come from different directions and you block 1, you somehow block every attack in a full stance. It happens if you parry an attack in 2v1 or more, you end up parrying every attack regardless of direction.

Merryweather456
04-20-2017, 09:36 PM
Was he being attacked when it happened? I see this happen a lot when 2 or more attacks come from different directions and you block 1, you somehow block every attack in a full stance. It happens if you parry an attack in 2v1 or more, you end up parrying every attack regardless of direction.
They were definitely attacked, or I wouldn't have noticed. I saw it happen when they were outnumbered but also, I believe, on 1vs1.

Beetlejuice1686
04-20-2017, 09:43 PM
if anyone blocks an attack it blocks all guards for like 600 ms, otherwise X v 1 where x is 2+ would be absolutely impossible