PDA

View Full Version : Will You be dealing with rage quitting in patch 1.06

Nxtgen_Soco
04-20-2017, 12:31 PM
Just an over all question as I've been told by ubisoft staff that they are looking into a way of punishing quitters. I have also read that 1.06 patch coming is to deal with stability so with that said, do's it mean you are implementing a penalty of some sort for such actions?

Also will the match making issue be addressed that cause's the rage quitting or the oh'no I'm going to lose the match I'll leave and crash the p2p out....

Lumina-US
04-20-2017, 01:06 PM
You can worry about once ALL and i repeat, ABSOLUTELY ALL connection issues, as well as random crashes out of the blue are fixed? (several time the matches just crash, even there are no quitters at all)

Before that, Ubisoft would have to give at various penalties like all 5 and a half minutes.

vgrimr_J
04-20-2017, 01:14 PM
if they can separate rage quitting and disconnection due errorcode im 100% supporting that they punish quitters

Lumina-US
04-20-2017, 02:10 PM
if they can separate rage quitting and disconnection due errorcode im 100% supporting that they punish quittersMkay, imagine this:

You seek a match for more than 5 minutes, then you find one, but it stutters like **** from start to finish because the host seems to live in the deepest woods of Syberia - would you want to get a penalty (of whatever sort) for quitting that?

Nxtgen_Soco
04-20-2017, 02:22 PM
There is not 1 host its not setup the same as standard p2p hosting. In your circumstance I feel it should kick the really high ping people that's lagging out and replace with a bot. but if you have a decent connection the main stability is on the good pings so when you quit you cause a over all match crash....