PDA

View Full Version : New patch experiance

EmeraldCthulhu
04-20-2017, 07:57 AM
So I was really waiting for the patch to hit so I could get back into the game with more balance. It finally hit yesterday and I was quite hyped actually.

My games went like this, all in Dominion:
1 - very enjoyable and close game!
2 - disconnect
3 - PK light attack spam is still quicker then my LB changes stance, unplayable
4 - disconnect

I then closed the game. I will probably give it one more chance but I think I'm done with For Honor now - I was hoping to keep playing after the patch, but the game is still broken. And there is nothing to look for in the future, as patches are coming out so slow the game won't be fixed anytime soon.

I really like the combat in this game and it makes me so freaking disappointed that it's in a unplayable state right now. I wish the game the best but with the strategy they have right now, I really don't see it.

escacleo
04-20-2017, 08:03 AM
I really like the concept of the game and I am a fan despite the glitches and bugs as well as the abusers of said stuff. I found myself playing a lot less lately. Where I was putting many hours into play now I just do the daily orders and maybe a few games and then log off.

This is to be expected with every game I guess. Eventually you either get really good and quit playing because it's not a challenge anymore, You don't improve like other players and quit cause loosing isn't fun, or the most common you just get bored of the game, it's mechanics or it's problems.

I'm hoping over the course of a few months the bugs and glitches get ironed out.

Cel nxtlvl
04-20-2017, 01:15 PM
I have not played the latest patch. The game lost me as it has many others. I came to this forum today to see if anyone replied to some of my posts because I am truly disappointed that this game has tanked. Not only do I feel cheated out of my money, but I feel that this game had amazing potential and even though it launched with a lot of problems, it had a chance to be salvaged. Now my hope is officially gone. I miss my Nobushi, she was the most fun and rewarding character to play.

I'm really sad this game didn't fulfill its potential.

Joseph_2017
04-20-2017, 02:00 PM
You guys got the worse luck, it's been gravy on this side.

Dude_of_Valor
04-20-2017, 02:15 PM
Played it for a few hours last night on xbox. Finding 1v1 matches did not take long. Game felt like it ran pretty smooth and responded better to guard change and CGB (well for me at least).