PDA

View Full Version : possible card problems

cobra strk
05-22-2004, 09:27 PM
i'm fling in the pilots career and i've completed eight missions. the problem is the farther into the mission i get the less respondsive the plane gets for example the last mission i flew the plane took off fine flew fine but as i engaged the enemy the plane started getting uncontrolable and finely it for no apparent reason started losing alttitude.
i'm running 64mb geforce mx graphics card
256 mb ddr sdram @ 333mhz
can anyone help
thanks -C-

cobra strk
05-22-2004, 09:27 PM
i'm fling in the pilots career and i've completed eight missions. the problem is the farther into the mission i get the less respondsive the plane gets for example the last mission i flew the plane took off fine flew fine but as i engaged the enemy the plane started getting uncontrolable and finely it for no apparent reason started losing alttitude.
can anyone help
thanks -C-

LEXX_Luthor
05-23-2004, 12:33 AM
Yes, when action starts you can experience slow down.

Sounds like you have a good computer...but the MX card you need to upgrade.

Wellcome to Forgotten Board.

Athalon 1700+
WinXP Homely
256MB 133MHz SDRAM
128MB ATI made 9200 (non~SE)

"You will still have FB , you will lose nothing" ~WUAF_Badsight
"I had actually pre ordered CFS3 and I couldnt wait..." ~Bearcat99
"Gladiator and Falco, elegant weapons of a more civilized age" ~ElAurens
:
"Damn.....Where you did read about Spitfire made from a wood?
Close this book forever and don't open anymore!" ~Oleg_Maddox http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

HH Quazi
05-23-2004, 01:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cobra strk:
can anyone help
thanks -C-<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never experienced that before. The only time I get a less resposive air craft late in a mission is when there are a few holes in from AA and flak.

Anyway, it's good to see that your computer can run FB with the specs you listed. I started playing FB with the same specs with the exception of chip speed. Mine is 533mhz. But since then I've upgraded the video card and ram.

I hope you can get an answer to your question. But like I said, I get that less responsive feel late in a mission only after I've taken a few hits. Good luck and welcome.

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/nightschpanker/QuasiPOWsmall.jpg