PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been able to complete a match since 1.05

blueknight168
04-20-2017, 02:45 AM
Since this patch has released I have been booted from every match I've started. 9 in a row now. The matches will run fine all the way to the end and then the same freaking stutter followed by a crash. How does this get worse over time? Is this patch related or just more crappy connection issues like always?

Porch-Skunk
04-20-2017, 03:11 AM
Could be ur computer/ internet, i have not dropped a single game in forever. Not on pc or ps4.

Frappenstain
04-20-2017, 06:55 AM
Time to stop filling your homework folder than. Here some tips for good connection,
1- Don't use WIFI for gaming. Since game is using wird p2p style, it matters.
2- Make sure nothing downloading background. (Windows 10 is putting updates everyday and you can't stop it. Steam, origin etc... check them also.)
3- Get a sword. If anyone downlaoding or leeching your broadband, use your fresh Varden Vortex on him.
It's not normal. 1 or 2 dc is reasonable but all the time is wrong.

SerArthur-Dayne
04-20-2017, 11:40 AM
I had 37 in a row the other day. Last 2 nights I had the game searching for dominion matches for 3 hours and 4 hours, and didnt find a single game. Broadband connection in sydney, but my nat wont turn green or yllow despite my ports being open according to two seperate port testers. Been onto my ISP 3 times now, bought a new router, and bought PortFoward software, and more.

Honestly I reckon the only people that can play are the people still on this forum, and everyone else has left one angry thread here and moved on at this stage. 4 mates bought this game (none of them play anymore because of connection, left alomst right after completing the campaign) and 2 of them have never found a MP match to date yet. Im really hoping 1.6 isnt just some minor tweak but an actual overhaul and solution to this. Also all of us lost our 30 day booster XP bonus because we literally cant play at all.

Frappenstain
04-20-2017, 11:55 AM
I had 37 in a row the other day. Last 2 nights I had the game searching for dominion matches for 3 hours and 4 hours, and didnt find a single game. Broadband connection in sydney, but my nat wont turn green or yllow despite my ports being open according to two seperate port testers. Been onto my ISP 3 times now, bought a new router, and bought PortFoward software, and more.

Honestly I reckon the only people that can play are the people still on this forum, and everyone else has left one angry thread here and moved on at this stage. 4 mates bought this game (none of them play anymore because of connection, left alomst right after completing the campaign) and 2 of them have never found a MP match to date yet. Im really hoping 1.6 isnt just some minor tweak but an actual overhaul and solution to this. Also all of us lost our 30 day booster XP bonus because we literally cant play at all.

I might sound like avarege IQ IT but did you scanned your computer and checked your firewall? If your connection is soldi on tests it's not about the connection. Check your ports, firewall, router settings. Speak with you ISP, they might have detect what is holding your connection.
Also , you might want to try connect with VPN for test. It will be probably fail also but if it works out, youcan pin point the problem.

oh, you done what i suggest, :P Sometimes i skip end of the sentences :)