PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get Spiriel helm for Valkyrie

metanemos
04-20-2017, 12:38 AM
I had 14 packs saved up from round rewards, 17,000 steel saved from getting to rep 3. Opened up all 14, didn't get the Spiriel helm, got every other helm over and over. Spent the 17,000 steel, got every piece of Asger rare weapons gear, but didn't the Spiriel helm and again got every other helm over and over. Frustrated I bought 65,000 steel to get some ornaments and champion status, but spent almost 55,000 more steel on packs and still didn't get the Spiriel helm. Got 15 more pieces of Asger but can't get a measly common legendary helm. At one point I had no gear expect was equiped, and my inventory was filled with 55 purple helms, not a single one Spiriel. Can someone explain this to me?? Was it removed from the packs loot table or something? This makes no sense at all. What is wrong? I'm so irritated. Every one of my friends that play Valkyrie have it.

Gray360UK
04-20-2017, 01:28 AM
Random chance is random.

I had similar trouble with a chestpiece for my Warden and the Legendary dagger for my Peacekeeper. Opened many crates for the Warden chest, spent about 20,000 steel, finally got it. Then the exact same chest dropped in the very next Dominion game I played. Gave up on the Peacekeeper dagger. That too dropped from a match eventually (and I have since had it another 2 times).

Maybe if you stop trying so hard it'll drop the next time you play a match ;)

CandleInTheDark
04-20-2017, 01:34 AM
Eh I didn't go after individual pieces more than I went after stats, though it took me ten crates to get purple arms (in fairness I would have had more luck if I were rep5 instead of 3)

metanemos
04-21-2017, 07:32 AM
I get that... But I mean, that's 164 packs and not a single helm. I got every other helm over and over. I have all the perfect stat gear I was looking for, I just wanna change the look of my helmet to that. I just don't understand how out of 164 packs not a single one. It's very defeating lol

pure_energist
04-22-2017, 01:36 AM
I had similar frustration when trying to complete the asger set. I was wasting daily earned steel desperately wanting the shield to complete the set only to finally get it as a MATCH REWARD!! Now I'm playing Raider and although I'm capable of getting purple gear I have not wasted any steel on him and have relied on match rewards for my gear pieces. Its slower but still less frustrating and I'm only using chests earned from events and faction wars. NOT ONE MORE STEEL Is going to buy a chest.........for now.

metanemos
04-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Right I gotcha. I just think it's ridiculous that I got all the Asher, and continue to get it but can't get that helm. Like tonight, from saving up all day, I opened 10 packs, got 3 pieces of Asger and helms but not Spiriel helm. This game honestly hates me. Gotta stop trying to get it like everyone said. It'll come in time haha