PDA

View Full Version : Warlord Revamp please?

TDOGG561
04-19-2017, 10:12 PM
I don't think the warlord needed nerfing. He actually needs a buff. I hate getting guard breaks and not being able to do anything with them. I should be able to land a heavy off a break. Every character should be able to pull of heavy when they guard break.

Pain-Seeker
04-19-2017, 10:16 PM
take a look at raider .... you want a buff for one of the most powerfull heroes in game .. good joke kid

cragar212
04-19-2017, 10:32 PM
I don't think the warlord needed nerfing. He actually needs a buff. I hate getting guard breaks and not being able to do anything with them. I should be able to land a heavy off a break. Every character should be able to pull of heavy when they guard break.

Lawl wtf?

Warlord top 4, possibly numero uno after next weeks nerfs.

WL gets top heavy off GB. In the future try learn a class abit before asking for nerfs/buffs.

Heres a WL guide if you're not to lazy to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbx0clyauLw

Xynrex
04-19-2017, 10:39 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/351/eb6.jpg

pancakerz
04-19-2017, 10:46 PM
Turtle > Parry > Guardbreak > Ledge
Rinse and repeat. Definitely needs a buff.

CaptainPwnet
04-19-2017, 11:39 PM
It's almost like he's mixed up WL and raider but really has no clue what he's talking about. Then the surprise twist is he's not even talking about For Honor at all! M. Night level plot twist man.

DovaahisPGM
04-20-2017, 08:00 PM

After GB = Top heavie

Even with a lvl 17 warlord i know that... *facepalm*

Lyskir
04-20-2017, 08:16 PM
lol raider gets nothing from a GB...just a zone attack that takes half his stamina
only with a wall throw he is able to get a side heavy but its not guaranteed

and hes crying about warlord LOL

NKOR-jongwoo
04-20-2017, 08:20 PM

The Warlord does not need a buff in the slightest. Doing so would make him even more so a nuisance than what he already is. The Warlords that I have played against in my games (and this doesn't apply to all the players who use Warlord) but most that, I, myself have played against generally went with the environmental tactic or headbutt spam (which they fixed), and finally the turtle meta. All in which are terrible to face against. If anything I believe the Warlord should be more punishable and broken out of their shell more often.

XImohtephXX
04-20-2017, 08:59 PM
I finally came around to trying him out after the nerf........playing aggressive Warlord may even be almost as enjoyable as my LB. I pray they nerf him just a little bit more though so Im not the only one playing him proper.

TBH_Saeko_Irri
04-20-2017, 09:16 PM
The only problem with warlord atm is he runs out of stamina very fast after that is ok warlord don't need either nerf or buff

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-20-2017, 09:18 PM
But, he gets a top heavy off parry. Educate thyself.

Karma_Ghost
04-20-2017, 09:45 PM
Top heavy lands if you're already in top when you GB. Otherwise, throw them into a wall for a heavy from any direction.

TheNinefingers
04-20-2017, 11:41 PM
Turtle > Parry > Guardbreak > Ledge
Rinse and repeat. Definitely needs a buff.

I've tried this parry into GB so many ******* times, hell i even just tried vs bots a while now before posting. It doesn't work worth ****. the opponent gets thrown too far back to GB every time. So again i try taking the time to move forward a step or 2 first before pressing GB after a parry and they're able to CGB. I have yet to find out how the hell to get a guaranteed GB from playing warlord :(