PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki blocking/parrying guaranteed attk

Pain-Seeker
04-19-2017, 06:12 PM
Came across this a few times already . When i play with orochi ,shugoki somehow manages to block , sometimes even parry the second top light attk that suppoused to be guaranteed . Is that a bug , connectiity issue or thats just how its ment to be ?

kweassa1917
04-19-2017, 06:13 PM
Uninterruptable. His block was too slow for the first, but still in time for second.

Pain-Seeker
04-19-2017, 06:26 PM
second light should be guaranteed not uninterruptable , just like after warlords headbutt you cant even see the idicator glowing

pure_energist
04-19-2017, 09:47 PM
I believe is due to his Hyper Armor. It gives him other advantages other then just having uninterruptible attacks. When facing a shugi its good tactic once they have exhausted their Armor to keep pressure on them. If you attack and retreat you will always be at a disadvantage due to their armor.

Moondyne_MC
04-19-2017, 10:49 PM
second light should be guaranteed not uninterruptable , just like after warlords headbutt you cant even see the idicator glowing

The Warlord's stab after a headbutt is blockable, there's just no indicator. Block left immediately after getting headbutted to see.

Orochi top light is different, the second one is only unavoidable because of the hitstun from the first hit. Since the Shugo's hyper armour negates the hitstun of the first hit, he could still block the second one.

UbiNoty
04-19-2017, 11:49 PM
You can always report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and we'll be able to look into it. I'd suggest taking a video clip of it the next time it happens and sending it to us so we'll be able to better determine if it's a bug or intended.