PDA

View Full Version : Can we get our 30 day booster back once the game is fixed?

SerArthur-Dayne
04-19-2017, 02:29 PM
Haing bought the season pass edition, Its annoying that I lost the 30 day bonus due to the onging network issues, and friends that stopped playing since the first week due to these isses fully lost out on the bonuses they paid for. I assume the majority of everyone who bought the game is in the same boat, given the player count. Just wondering if Ubi plan to give this back to the people who bought it once the p2p is fixed? Cheers.

Rolingachu
04-19-2017, 02:41 PM
Hahahahahahaha... You just made my day sir, thank you.

Blasto95
04-19-2017, 04:32 PM
Ummm this would've been a semi-reasonable request if it was during the 30 day period. Its been over 2 months now, and if you bought the season pass after the game was released, then shame on you for not doing your research. Also they've already given out two free weekends to everyone for those problems + events even though at least 1 or 2 should have happened anyway.

Answer: No.

Alustar.
04-19-2017, 04:38 PM
Ummm this would've been a semi-reasonable request if it was during the 30 day period. Its been over 2 months now, and if you bought the season pass after the game was released, then shame on you for not doing your research. Also they've already given out two free weekends to everyone for those problems + events even though at least 1 or 2 should have happened anyway.

Answer: No.

Lol you aren't a ubi dev so that no is has little to no meaning. Secondly, it's actually a valid question since there were and still are to some degree connection for some players.
The op isn't being belligerent or offensive. Hell hes not even asking for money or **** he didn't pay for. Just a simple second attempt to play with his bonus like he should have been able to do at launch.

I hope you get it OP

Blasto95
04-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Lol you aren't a ubi dev so that no is has little to no meaning. Secondly, it's actually a valid question since there were and still are to some degree connection for some players.
The op isn't being belligerent or offensive. Hell hes not even asking for money or **** he didn't pay for. Just a simple second attempt to play with his bonus like he should have been able to do at launch.

I hope you get it OP

I understand people are still having trouble with the game. I am one of them. But if you had an ongoing issue at the time, why not bring up that issue while it could possibly still be resolved. For all Ubisoft knows, you were a happy and satisfied customer for those 30 days and now want to try and pull a fast one on them.

This case would have had a much much better chance were it brought up during those 30days.
I have no reason to hope he does not get what he desires, im just simply stating facts and the truth. Its a pretty stupid request when the bonus was given out at launch for 30 days and you are asking another 30 days later for 30 more days...Next time, bring the problem to someone while it is still an active problem. As far as Ubisoft is concerned, you used and were satisfied with your champion status after 30 days.

If the OP bought the season pass after the release date sometime recently, Id say its just as much his fault for not looking into what he is purchasing.