PDA

View Full Version : Gotta luv them circle jerkers

AstroFlyer686k
04-19-2017, 12:51 PM
https://youtu.be/loO0VASKJKg

Curious to see how this gets fixed. Can't hate the circle jerkers, Ubisoft developers knew this was in the game during the Alpha and the Beta...and still launched it anyway.

guffffff
04-19-2017, 02:44 PM
hah, but c'mon all you gotta do is quit and find another game

Pope138
04-19-2017, 03:03 PM
hah, but c'mon all you gotta do is quit and find another game

Yeah, but once you get a stable match do you really want to quit and risk the next 3 attempts not connecting? Besides, even without dc's it can take 5-10 minutes to get a game.
This is not how the game is meant to be played and Ubisoft needs to do something about it.

atac56
04-19-2017, 04:41 PM
and what exactly is anybody going to do about that? if theyre throwing the game theyre throwing the game. its not like the game gives you any incentive to perform well anyway given that loot drops are random.

RenfieldX
04-19-2017, 05:04 PM
The patch notes for the console update today says "AFK detection improvement: AFK detection now treats non-changing/constant controller inputs as AFK and will kick players from matches after a certain time. (This does not apply when dead during Brawl and Elimination matches)", so I'm hoping that will address the problem.

It seems to me that there would have been easier methods of addressing it (point threshold in a match before you get any reward and requiring that you actively select ready between matches for example), but hey, if it works that's great.

AstroFlyer686k
04-19-2017, 10:55 PM
I just think it's funny to get into a match and find 3 circle jerkers. Why quit? That threesome in particular were all running champ status, nice little extra boost. It's just AI and it's good practice for 4 vs 1, 3 vs 1, etc. Plus, by now with most people that are still playing, it's usually level 2-3 bots.

cragar212
04-19-2017, 11:13 PM
The patch notes for the console update today says "AFK detection improvement: AFK detection now treats non-changing/constant controller inputs as AFK and will kick players from matches after a certain time. (This does not apply when dead during Brawl and Elimination matches)", so I'm hoping that will address the problem.

It seems to me that there would have been easier methods of addressing it (point threshold in a match before you get any reward and requiring that you actively select ready between matches for example), but hey, if it works that's great.

They have finally outsmarted a rubber band. Yay!

UbiNoty
04-19-2017, 11:32 PM
Please report AFK farming here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater). Your reports go a long way towards helping us identify those who are exploiting the system and making the FH experience less enjoyable for everyone. While we'll continue to look for more and better ways to prevent things like AFK farming for future updates, keep sending in those reports! Thanks!

RoosterIlluzion
04-20-2017, 02:31 AM
I'd rather deal with these guys than the c u n t s I've played with lately. They would play normally and capture zones, but if I helped them attack their opponent, they'd stop and let me do all the fighting. Also, they'd see me fighting and wouldn't assist in the fight. That's