PDA

View Full Version : Post your conspiracy about next classes.

Frappenstain
04-19-2017, 10:21 AM
We have 2,5 leaked for sure heroes coming and 1,5 is still in mists. So what will it be? New faction? Much more roles? Scenerio opener? Whats in your mind?

Mine is,

New heroes: Centruion - Vanguard : probably with gladius since their armor looks heavy, long wepon like pillum or spear is not comfy with heavy metal.
Ninja - Assassin : Wakizashi with cloth armor. It's generic. Mybe shurikens and smoke bombs at feats.
Highlander (half point for this) - Heavy: /puts Willam Wallace
Wanderer - Hybrid : Nomadic warrior with cloth and leather combined armor. Has curved sword and knife.

Story: At knights chapter , Apollyon speaks about Centruins as an old order and she claims that she met them. Since they are not on her side and she is not the type who takes no as an answer, she tired to convince them, now the order either lost or their order are wounded. Last of the cenruions joined up with a lost wanderers from east who survived from disaster, also forgotten order of ninjas and independent highlanders join forces to end dominating nations.They can act like band of mercenearies or new faction to stop war with the most American way (Weapons, big weapons) or Apollyon's new wrath.

Dude_of_Valor
04-19-2017, 10:30 AM
I wonder if the centurion will carry one (or maybe two) Pilum. They would not deal much damage but a ranged weapon would be interesting.

Probably not going to be the case but you never know.

Other alternative is that they carry a long spear which can be dropped and then draw a Gladius.

CandleInTheDark
04-19-2017, 11:12 AM
My thought is that all of the dlc heroes, at least for this season, are going to be hybrids of some kind, the numbers fit and their rumoured abilities would place them in the 'hard' bracket.

What I mean by the numbers is that there are three combinations of hybrid, heavy/vanguard (lawbringer) heavy/assassin (valkyrie) and vanguard/assassin (nobushi), each faction has one different combination and I think the dlc heroes this year will fill in the gaps in the individual factions. So the current heroes, centurion would be maybe vanguard/assassin , the only place my theroy feels particularly tweak is by this logic, the ninja would be heavy/assassin, but then the valkyrie is not a slow trundling tank..

Maybe next year it will still be hybrids (I believe I read there will be more heroes sooner or later) but there will be different mixes of feature taken from each, so say the lawbringer is heavy/vanguard as in he takes more from heavy than vanguard, the next would be vanguard/heavy where he has more features from the vanguard class.

Rolingachu
04-19-2017, 12:20 PM
Already told this since December when the SP was announced and we already knew about the first DLC characters

Centurion: Heavy
Ninja: Hybrid (Assassin/Vanguard)

Won't talk about the others cause they are not even confirmed.

Frappenstain
04-19-2017, 12:37 PM
I wonder if the centurion will carry one (or maybe two) Pilum. They would not deal much damage but a ranged weapon would be interesting.

Probably not going to be the case but you never know.

Other alternative is that they carry a long spear which can be dropped and then draw a Gladius.

Pillums are a bit uncomfortable with heavy armor. Swings, stabs, lunges... It's exahusting because lighter the weapon, harder to control with heavy armor. Weight of an haberd can help to gain balance for heavy armor, but light swing will both push armor, and body without stopper weight.

Frappenstain
04-19-2017, 12:38 PM
Already told this since December when the SP was announced and we already knew about the first DLC characters

Yup, thats why i said 2.5 confirmed. half point is for highlader.

Morpheus256
04-19-2017, 02:02 PM
I've heard Centurion might use a Gladius and a Caestus (google if you want to know). His GB attack is rumored to be like PK's.

Ninja seems to use a Kusarigama according to the leaked screenshot (again google).

That's what I've heard so far.

Pope138
04-19-2017, 03:15 PM
Centurion could have a pilum feat. It's ranged, low damage, but with a defense debuff (pilum were used to disable an enemies shields).
Ninja could have a shuriken feat. Projectile that does low damage but has a very fast cooldown.

bmason1000
04-19-2017, 05:14 PM
All of it is rumors based on alleged leaks, which is also unconfirmed, and people interpreting shadow figures on a season pass ad. I personally don't believe that is a centurion, and I'm really hoping the "ninja" is actually coming out in a season further down the line. This would be very satisfying to me.

bmason1000
04-19-2017, 05:16 PM

Ninja and centurion aren't confirmed either.

JohnWick87
04-19-2017, 05:41 PM
May sound a bit stupid, but i would like the centurion to use 2 swords ;P
Back then i was disapoointed by the peacekeeper. How she looks and her sword dagger combo ;/ Something heave or hybrid/Vanguard with some armor and 2 swords . Nice thought ;P

Zercon.
04-19-2017, 05:52 PM
this is ******** every time i turn around ubisoft is lying, now they are saying we will not get the new heroes today this is ********.
the season pass video clearly said that at the start of every season (season 2, 3,4) we will get new heroes and that the season pass holders will get then 7 days early
i want my money back you have lost to many players for this game and you keep lying to the players...
i started playing ubisoft games about a year ago and i can say after today i will never spend any money on anything with ubisoft on it again

JohnWick87
04-19-2017, 05:54 PM
this is ******** every time i turn around ubisoft is lying, now they are saying we will not get the new heroes today this is ********.
the season pass video clearly said that at the start of every season (season 2, 3,4) we will get new heroes and that the season pass holders will get then 7 days early
i want my money back you have lost to many players for this game and you keep lying to the players...
i started playing ubisoft games about a year ago and i can say after today i will never spend any money on anything with ubisoft on it again

You have to recognize they said, there can be a few weeks between the seasons . BUt im disapointed too!

MilkyBob.
04-19-2017, 06:35 PM
Centurion could have a pilum feat. It's ranged, low damage, but with a defense debuff (pilum were used to disable an enemies shields).
Ninja could have a shuriken feat. Projectile that does low damage but has a very fast cooldown.
It'd be a straight ripoff of Orochis kunai

JohnWick87
04-19-2017, 06:36 PM
Why not have a heavyer class with such range attack ! ( other then annoying bombs ) But hey. If ubi would take all of those range feats out of the game i would be glad XD

MrWTF
04-19-2017, 09:14 PM
I want a duel sword wielder! Not that peacekeeper dagger p**sy style fighting crap. A real duel wield, two identical swords, same size, everything. Could be the centurion, or a gladiator type class (classic gladiator helmet, shirtless, leather armor on legs, miniskirt type cloth xD (no homo))

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-19-2017, 09:27 PM

Dude, calm down. They said at the start of every season, but nowhere do I see that the season starts immediately as the previous one ends.
There could be a week or two downtime on the season metagame.

MrWTF
04-19-2017, 09:34 PM

Don't worry people... This sort of thing happens sometimes when you got people who are unwilling and or incapable of finding information.
But lets not make a big deal about it, not everyone is as capable as we are, we have to accept and take care of those who cannot do it themselfs.

Zercon, there is an "off-season" period, this means there will be a short period before the new season starts. Don't worry, season-pass owners will get the new classes one week early.

Zercon.
04-19-2017, 09:34 PM
You have to recognize they said, there can be a few weeks between the seasons . BUt im disapointed too!

here is the quote "• Six new Heroes – These will be released in batches of two at the beginning of each new season of the Faction War. Season Pass owners will have access to these Heroes seven days before they are available to all players. After the Season Pass early access period, these Heroes can be unlocked with Steel, For Honor’s in-game currency that can be earned by completing matches and in-game challenges."
from ubisoft
http://blog.ubi.com/honor-season-pass-free-post-launch-content-revealed/
not a few days after

MrWTF
04-19-2017, 09:38 PM
here is the quote "• Six new Heroes – These will be released in batches of two at the beginning of each new season of the Faction War. Season Pass owners will have access to these Heroes seven days before they are available to all players. After the Season Pass early access period, these Heroes can be unlocked with Steel, For Honor’s in-game currency that can be earned by completing matches and in-game challenges."
from ubisoft
http://blog.ubi.com/honor-season-pass-free-post-launch-content-revealed/
not a few days after

My god, The NEXT season DOESNT start in 7 days. There will be an OFF SEASON period. The NEEEEW season starts in probably 2 weeks AFTER this one. That is to say in THREE weeks. Which means we will MOST LIKELY get the new classes in TWO weeks if you have the season pass. Clear enough?

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-19-2017, 09:43 PM
My god, The NEXT season DOESNT start in 7 days. There will be an OFF SEASON period. The NEEEEW season starts in probably 2 weeks AFTER this one. That is to say in THREE weeks. Which means we will MOST LIKELY get the new classes in TWO weeks. Clear enough?

Rekt logic lessons 101, hosted by MrWTF

MrWTF
04-19-2017, 09:46 PM
Rekt logic lessons 101, hosted by MrWTF

Not sure if you are saying I rekt his logic, or if my logic is rekt? xD

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-19-2017, 11:33 PM
Not sure if you are saying I rekt his logic, or if my logic is rekt? xD

Oh dude, you destroyed his argument lol