PDA

View Full Version : Berserker second spin chop attack?

AgentCelt
04-18-2017, 11:48 PM
Someone made a previous topic about a special Berserker move so I watched his advanced tutorial in the game to see if it was actually a bug or an actual feature. While watching the tutorial there actually is a Berserker move that I haven't seen anyone do. The spin chop animation in the tutorial is so much different to the one he actually does. Skip to 1:30. The video isn't quite the same as the video in the "How To Fight" section in the game but the Berserker does the same move in both tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GKqODa5bEg&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9 GKqODa5bEg&has_verified=1

CoyoteXStarrk
04-19-2017, 12:26 AM
Huh.

I am a Zerker main and somehow I have never noticed that the animation in the video is entirely different.

Maybe the video was taken before the switched to the current animation?

bmason1000
04-19-2017, 01:35 AM
That looks wayyy cooler. I also prefer that music.

teksuo1
04-19-2017, 01:49 AM
looks like he's attacking from the opposite direction to where he dashed ala Kensei.

Never seen it happen. interesting

Tundra 793
04-19-2017, 05:45 AM
The video says "Closed Alpha" in the lower right, It's probably just an old animation style. The Guard stance indicator looks different too, and the Zerkers hair is less refined as well.

AgentCelt
04-19-2017, 01:40 PM
The video says "Closed Alpha" in the lower right, It's probably just an old animation style. The Guard stance indicator looks different too, and the Zerkers hair is less refined as well.

Yeah but if you go to the Berserker tutorials in the actual game it shows the same animation being used.

Tundra 793
04-19-2017, 04:20 PM
Yeah but if you go to the Berserker tutorials in the actual game it shows the same animation being used.

Looks more like a slip up on the developers part, leaving an outdated video in there. If there was a secret move, statistically I think someone would have stumbled on it by now.