PDA

View Full Version : berserker super secret move?!

teksuo1
04-18-2017, 07:48 PM
Sometimes on my berserker when trying to lunge a top heavy, instead of just doing the normal jump into top heavy it'll go into a rushing animation (with arms crossed on my chest) before finally jumping for the heavy. I have no idea how to do it on purpose, it just happens eventually when i chain a couple lunging top heavies.

Love the move as it mystifies everyone. (the attack is way delayed when it happens) but i can't do it on demand...

Anyone knows exactly how to make this happen on demand? what move is this supposed to be?

AgentCelt
04-18-2017, 07:51 PM
I know exactly what you're talking about and I have no idea how to manually do it. I think it's meant to be a charge when chasing someone. But sometimes Zerk does it and he/she runs forever when the opponent isn't even running away.

Wrayth-Zero
04-18-2017, 10:03 PM
If you're referring to the Heavy jumping attack, then I believe it is just a weird delay that you get sometimes. As it is, you can activate the jump fairly late into the dashing animation. I use it like that a lot to confuse people, or to catch people trying to run away.

escacleo
04-18-2017, 10:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0aHJjcqjCs&feature=youtu.be&t=18 ??

Wrayth-Zero
04-18-2017, 10:23 PM
That's definitely what I was referring to. Just seems connection related. Like if you end up with a bad connection to someone else's game.

escacleo
04-18-2017, 10:24 PM
Well that was me fighting against a bot. So I doubt it's connection related. I think when your opponent dodges backwards it does it. I'm sure it's a glitch

teksuo1
04-18-2017, 10:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0aHJjcqjCs&feature=youtu.be&t=18 ??

yes, exactly.
Sometimes it's even more extreme, or so it feels.

*edit: happens at ~0:19 , after you dodge backwards just like you mentioned.
nice to know!

CoyoteXStarrk
04-18-2017, 10:35 PM
100% know what you are talking about.

I love that animation. Sending my foes to Valhalla like a bauce :cool: