PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Question - Ubisoft Reply Requested

Zume_Frostpaw
04-18-2017, 07:06 PM
So, I've been wondering. I haven't heard anything since the game came out in regards to the new content. Ubisoft kinda keeps that one quiet from their end. But one thing I have been curious about is whether or not there will still be 7-day early access to the new classes at the end of this season. And that means... tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the 7 day mark until the end of the first season and we still have no confirmed news on the new classes and no confirmation as to whether or not Season Pass holders will be able to play them tomorrow.

If anyone has any information to this or if I misunderstood, please let me know... otherwise I'm just going to wait for an Ubisoft reply. ^_^

Prophit618
04-18-2017, 07:16 PM
I can say that you should not expect them for at least another week. They have said there is going to be a break inbetween seasons, though they did not say how long. That break is when new characters are most likely to be introduced. It is also likely to be at least a week long (probably more), and thus the week early access granted to pass holders will also fall in that between-seasons time.

Would love some ubi confirmation and dates though.

Gray360UK
04-18-2017, 07:22 PM
The schedule is clouded in mystery. The last comment I saw on the subject from a mod on these forums said they will reveal more about the new characters and maps 'in the coming weeks'. Important word - weeks

UbiJurassic
04-19-2017, 02:09 AM
I can confirm they won't be released tomorrow. We are looking to start releasing more information about the release of the new heroes as the current season comes to a close and we prepare for the next season.

Zume_Frostpaw
04-19-2017, 02:42 AM
I can confirm they won't be released tomorrow. We are looking to start releasing more information about the release of the new heroes as the current season comes to a close and we prepare for the next season.

I thank you for the swift reply and answer!

I eagerly await news ^_^

Gensui.Musashi
04-19-2017, 10:14 AM

Why did i even buy this stupid season pass... They lie about everything anyway

Zercon.
04-19-2017, 01:01 PM

so ubisoft lied to the players again ....
the season pass video said the start of every season we will get new heroes and that season pass holders will get them 7 days early and that is today

Charmzzz
04-19-2017, 01:11 PM
so ubisoft lied to the players again ....
the season pass video said the start of every season we will get new heroes and that season pass holders will get them 7 days early and that is today

Uhm, seems you have some serious issues with logic.

Season 1 End - 27.04.
Off-Season - 27.04. - 04.05. (probably) - new heroes early access time
Season 2 Start - 05.05. (probably) - new heroes available for everyone

So, if they give you early access to the new characters right at the end of Season 1, no lies. 7 days early access! If they expand the Off-Season to maybe 2 weeks it would be even easier.

Zume_Frostpaw
04-19-2017, 03:21 PM
Uhm, seems you have some serious issues with logic.

Season 1 End - 27.04.
Off-Season - 27.04. - 04.05. (probably) - new heroes early access time
Season 2 Start - 05.05. (probably) - new heroes available for everyone

So, if they give you early access to the new characters right at the end of Season 1, no lies. 7 days early access! If they expand the Off-Season to maybe 2 weeks it would be even easier.

Yep!

That was my initial thinking (and I'm sure many other people) is that Season 2 starts the second after Season 1 ends, but all we were told is that the new characters will be released at the start of the new season.

I'm more content, now, knowing what's going on and that there will be an interim period between the seasons. I was rushing to get my Orochi to max-level before today because of my previous misunderstanding about the schedule. Still got that little bastard to R30, but happy to know that there was still more time ^_^

Hillbill79
04-19-2017, 03:26 PM
I believe there will be 2 weeks between seasons. I could be wrong though, but the math adds up to 2 weeks break per season.

If so, the season pass holders will likely get access to them 2 weeks from now, or there abouts.

thornh
04-19-2017, 04:07 PM
Season 1 started on release day 14Feb17. Season 1 ends on 25Apr17, exactly 10 weeks. There are 13 weeks in a quarter of a year. Season 2 should start on 16May17. Season Pass early content should be available on 9May17.