PDA

View Full Version : Be honest ubisoft...

Tocki92
04-18-2017, 04:46 PM
Is there a Matchmakingsystem implemented or does it mix players randomly, no matter how many prestige lvls they have?!
Because its really frustrating to lose without any chances...

Specialkha
04-18-2017, 04:49 PM
It is not because you are playing a hero lvl 1 GS 1 that you do not have anoher on rep 6 GS 108. The issue is that you select your hero after the MM gathers the players. The MM has no way to know hwich hero you are going to play. And I have already seen and done a hero rep 0 GS 1 kill a hero rep 3+ GS 90+.

Prophit618
04-18-2017, 04:51 PM
There's totally a matchmaker implemented, it's just a trolly one. How else do you account for how consistently unbalanced it is? You'd think by chance it would get it balanced at least some of the time.

FootlessRhino
04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
I'd think it tries to match based on overall prestige player has on all classes. but if I could use the loadign screen text for guidance - the longer you wait, the less restrictions are placed on matchmaking. so it goes from strict to expanded and then to all. since most matches take more than 1min to find, all of them eventually get to a point of no restrictions and you get matched with whoever.