PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Ranked Icons, Tournaments, and New DLC Class Skills Leaked

steampunk07
04-18-2017, 03:35 PM
The upcoming Ranked Icons, Tournaments, and New DLC Class Skills has been leaked online. Check them out here (https://webjunkiesblog.blogspot.com/2017/04/for-honor-ranked-icons-tournaments-and.html).

vgrimr_J
04-18-2017, 03:50 PM
this game should not have ranked untill they make servers 100% stable an all platforms

Dude_of_Valor
04-18-2017, 03:54 PM
The upcoming Ranked Icons, Tournaments, and New DLC Class Skills has been leaked online. Check them out here (https://webjunkiesblog.blogspot.com/2017/04/for-honor-ranked-icons-tournaments-and.html).

Look forward to rankings and tournament play. Even the new classes will be interesting. Good find!

Blasto95
04-18-2017, 04:01 PM
I wish they would've just started with a simple spectator mode for custom matches than trying to go all out with their own tournament set up. I hope it works well, but im for sure not getting my hopes up.

kweassa1917
04-18-2017, 04:09 PM
Oh.. don't get me even started on the new types of whines that's gonna dominate the forums once ranked starts...LOL...

- the most numerous ones would be about "cable-pullers"
- and then the next one is going to be about "premades" in Elim or Dom
- the third will be about "score padding" and "rigged matches"
- 4th would be about "ranked provides no real prizes! I want better gear!" folk
- and if the devs give in to the above and actually make the huge mistake of implementing more powerful "ranked gear", then that's gonna be the 5th most numerous complain

Every game. Literally EVERY game that had ranked mode, goes through this :D

cragar212
04-18-2017, 04:11 PM
If they release ranked with s2 it will not go well. All it will be within a week is top 4 using every exploit possible. Game should be balanced and fixed first or it will do more harm then good.

You guys think the community is toxic now? Wait unti winning zctually means something.