PDA

View Full Version : PK and Nobushi poison make revenge raise.

Capoupacap
04-18-2017, 01:18 PM
Hi there,

Is it a wanted feature that poison or bleeding, specially for PK and nobu to raise revenge ?

AgentCelt
04-18-2017, 01:38 PM
Bushi and PK are both strong enough as it is without bleed/poison. I honestly don't understand why bleed/poison is even on the game.

Peligrad
04-18-2017, 01:53 PM
People already gain huge revenge off of these two characters. Both are highly dependent on light attack spam.

I gave PK a try and really hated how much revenge I gave people when I parried them and triple stabbed.

Even with gear stats disabled it seemed like the other guy would get revenge before I could kill them unless I was able to land a heavy attack or two.

Draghmar
04-18-2017, 01:54 PM
Because it add pressure and gives another ways to fight. And it should raise revenge meter. It's damage after all.
BTW Valkyrie has one attack that causes bleeding too.

@Peligrad - then stop spamming :)

Capoupacap
04-18-2017, 02:45 PM
Ok about your comment guys but I would like to know if patch v1.05 has change how quick they gain revenge. A triple stab and a light or a block is enough to make them turn the bad way.

Spam playing is not my type BTW

Helnekromancer
04-18-2017, 03:03 PM
Because it add pressure and gives another ways to fight. And it should raise revenge meter. It's damage after all.
BTW Valkyrie has one attack that causes bleeding too.

@Peligrad - then stop spamming :)

But Valk's bleed is a deflect meaning if she can time her dashes she can bleed you for free everytime you try to attack her. But no one talks about how ridiculous that is. >.> And she can follow up that bleed with a shield bash sweep into a free heavy so the bleed itself creates a combo chain.

kweassa1917
04-18-2017, 03:44 PM
I don't see the problem.

It's a form of attack, hence revenge gain with the corresponding feat.

Maybe DoTs should earn less revenge than regular attacks. Or maybe its already like that. Hard to tell because the devs don't release any spec/data.

Heck, it's been 2 months and we still don't know what counts as "debuffs".