PDA

View Full Version : Any Info about the new Executions who has been leaked?

G0dzBlaze
04-18-2017, 06:52 AM
Just waiting for them to spend my hard earned steel lol

I hope its this week.

Sneak peak : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjb268tpQlw ( i do not own the video )

WoodDaGawd
04-18-2017, 05:01 PM
That Beserker is just straight up disrespectful. Can't wait to grab it:D

AkenoKobayashi
04-18-2017, 09:16 PM
I dislike practically all of the emotes, but I choose the most appropriate ones for universal situations.

CandleInTheDark
04-18-2017, 10:15 PM
Having been around the forum a while, I can be fairly confident the answer you will get is they do not currently have details they can release but they will have more information to share in the coming weeks. (I have seen enough of Jurassic's posts, excellent memer so I tend to look for them I even occasionally read what he says >.> ;) )

On topic, I am getting the peacekeeper's when they drop.

cragar212
04-18-2017, 10:31 PM
100% guess but I'm guessing this weeks content will be the effect or the executes.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-18-2017, 10:37 PM
I want that LawBringer one so badly.

Also the Warden execution name better be a Game of Thrones reference or I will be severely disappointed.

G0dzBlaze
04-18-2017, 10:48 PM
Having been around the forum a while, I can be fairly confident the answer you will get is they do not currently have details they can release but they will have more information to share in the coming weeks. (I have seen enough of Jurassic's posts, excellent memer so I tend to look for them I even occasionally read what he says >.> ;) )

On topic, I am getting the peacekeeper's when they drop.

Lmao... so true

Epoqx
04-18-2017, 11:43 PM
That Beserker is just straight up disrespectful. Can't wait to grab it:D

Totally. I wanna troll people with it right now. Badass.

DrExtrem
04-18-2017, 11:48 PM
I like ge wardens execution.

Its close and personal, without messing around. Must have.

The pk execution is well done as well. The lb ones will most likely not look that cool most of the time, because of clipping issues. Conq is ok ... but the others are better - especially the wind up.

Of the samurai's executions, only the one from the kensai is ok. The others are either goofy (shugoki) or totally over the top ... too much.

The valk gets something evil ... I like it. The zerker one is the epitome of disrespect - while it looks cool, I don't like the tone of it. Raider looks familiar ... maybe, because we t looks like the others, only turned by 90 degrees. Warlord is too goofy and too long.

Gray360UK
04-18-2017, 11:51 PM
Wow! The executions in that video are fantastic. Those are really a step up in quality. Particularly like the Lawbringer, Valkyrie and Shoguki ones. Really brutal, and personal, with a touch of sick humour as well. Bravo Ubisoft, well played.