PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft I would pay $10 just for this execution....

CoyoteXStarrk
04-18-2017, 12:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jETLCm7k3sU

Ubisoft pls :(

CandleInTheDark
04-18-2017, 12:52 AM
I've watched a few of his vids, he has a good grasp on his subject matter.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-18-2017, 12:56 AM
I've watched a few of his vids, he has a good grasp on his subject matter.

Skallagrim is great.

I like his frankness and willingness to present the content so that enthusiasts still learn something, but first time viewers understand what he is talking about.

I just wanna see the Warden chuck his pommel like a MLB pitcher right at the face of his enemy lol

CandleInTheDark
04-18-2017, 12:58 AM
Skallagrim is great.

I like his frankness and willingness to present the content so that enthusiasts still learn something, but first time viewers understand what he is talking about.

I just wanna see the Warden chuck his pommel like a MLB pitcher right at the face of his enemy lol

If I am seeing you unscrewing your pommel, I am stopping that damn execution >.> but yeah sounds amusing to see.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-18-2017, 01:05 AM
If I am seeing you unscrewing your pommel, I am stopping that damn execution >.> but yeah sounds amusing to see.

Its wouldn't be that out of place either. We already have funny executions from Shugoki.

And some huge dude chucking a piece of solid steel at your face WOULD probably kill you if not instantly it would certainly cause a significant brain bleed and render you useless.

CandleInTheDark
04-18-2017, 01:14 AM
Yeah I can see that, though I would hope it doesn't take half a minute to unscrew.