PDA

View Full Version : Good game, Bad servers!!!! Players left because of ubisoft!!!

Xinahunter
04-17-2017, 09:22 PM
Ok, i played overwatch of bliz, i never!!! Got disconnected, in this game i cant even dream to play one day without get disconnected 10-20 times...

Every time player left i got delay and most of the time disconnected,.

You took our money 💵 and got us poor p2p/ servers.

Big SHAME!!!!!

SlashingElbow
04-17-2017, 09:34 PM
Yep their ubisoft server and the p2p system is absolutely trash unfortunately

CoyoteXStarrk
04-17-2017, 09:34 PM
1) You SERIOUSLY need to learn some grammar.

2) There are no servers. Its P2P.

Xinahunter
04-17-2017, 09:49 PM
If they not gone fix this problem, than for sure i will never buy games of ubisoft in my Xbox one in the future...

Lumina-US
04-17-2017, 09:53 PM
1) You SERIOUSLY need to learn some grammar.

2) There are no servers. Its P2P.Partly wrong - of whatever sh1ty nature they are and how they are "connected" they are there - somewhat.

Otherwise you wouldn't get a "Sorry our servers take longer than usual to respond" message every now and then.

Percival10ghz
04-18-2017, 12:27 AM
1- Disconnections
2- Unbalances
ex: - PK still op, Valk, warden, orochi, nobushi etc all these if played by someone that knows what hes doing its incredible frustrating to play against.

General gameplay : ex: still the game is based on who can wait more and then just parry. ( btw why is the penalty for attacking light and being parried the same as being parried a heavy? its just too annoying you can't even attack with slow characters when playing vs a defensive person.

UbiJurassic
04-18-2017, 12:32 AM
In our most recent Warrior's Den stream we announced patch 1.06. This patch will be focused on stability. This means that we are looking to resolve many of the issues afflicting in-game connectivity for players. While it may not solve every issue for players, this patch should be a welcome improvement for players that resolves many different issues. Here is a current snapshot of our patch release times:

http://i.imgur.com/SE5Vg7T.png

Herbstlicht
04-18-2017, 12:37 AM
I love Overwatch. I love For Honor even more.
And i like Ubi for fixing the game. I dislike Ubi for ignoring all words on console issues until now. That stil sucks, but I will continue to annoy and complain because I want the best for the game i love :)

Hithnass
04-18-2017, 02:47 AM
In our most recent Warrior's Den stream we announced patch 1.06. This patch will be focused on stability. This means that we are looking to resolve many of the issues afflicting in-game connectivity for players. While it may not solve every issue for players, this patch should be a welcome improvement for players that resolves many different issues. Here is a current snapshot of our patch release times:

Too little, too late.. Its disgraceful that a company has a game with such poor quality netcode released and taking peoples money.

I do so love the fight mechanics.. but Ubisoft should acknowledge that they have released a game in Beta quality and offer compensation.

The OP is 100% accurate.. 10-20 disconnects a session. i.e. 2 in 5 games i get dced from. sometimes its 5 in 5!!
I quit Destiny when it had such poor netcode, returned when it was fixed(ish). Have done the same for For Honor. But i dont think For Honor will still be a thing if it doesnt offer some compensation...

Hith

Hithnass
04-18-2017, 02:51 AM
the reason behind my 'too little, too late' comment.

I literally could not join a game past 3am, even on the weekends, in any game mode. despite it saying 'High' and 'Very High' activity. Tried multiple times, for over an hour before giving up. On multiple nights.

So, the solution..switched games

Will keep checking forums to see when/if things are fixed.

Frappenstain
04-18-2017, 07:52 AM
Actually, im getting less DC's. 1 or 2 on a daily basis. Unless your connection is Wifi with poor signal or a family net which beeing leeched by grandma's cheesy love movies or teenage bro's "homework" folder.

Charmzzz
04-18-2017, 09:05 AM
Mostly I get the "Game Freeze" at the end of every second - third Dominion which is really annoying. Having to restart the game which already takes alot of time without the possibility to get rid of the starting animations is ridiculous. Is it 4 or 5 advertisments in the beginning? Embarrassing for 2017...

vgrimr_J
04-18-2017, 09:44 AM

do you mean 1.05 for consoles this week?

Lumina-US
04-18-2017, 10:06 AM
do you mean 1.05 for consoles this week?Eff "this week" i want to see it TODAY by 16:00 PM at latest or my 2 GB XB1 S flies straight towards them - enough is enough, even with the easter days taken into calculation, letting ALL console players starving for a fix that long, is just pure BS!

12 days already, (almost 13 in other time zones even) do i need to say more?

BornConfused7
04-18-2017, 12:54 PM
The servers (or should I say ****ing p2p) are definitely a massive problem. Been 'playing' for about 30 mins now and haven't yet finished a game because I just keep getting kicked. Sad to see even this long after release

Hillbill79
04-18-2017, 01:01 PM
Eff "this week" i want to see it TODAY by 16:00 PM at latest or my 2 GB XB1 S flies straight towards them - enough is enough, even with the easter days taken into calculation, letting ALL console players starving for a fix that long, is just pure BS!

12 days already, (almost 13 in other time zones even) do i need to say more?

That's on Sony and Microsoft, Not Ubi. They need to get certification for the patch... the wait is due to how long that takes to process at Sony/Microsofts end.

Capoupacap
04-18-2017, 01:14 PM

Thanks for the information you're giving Ubijurrassic and it's now clear that the dev are much concern about community rage about this situation, and even Ubimontreal is under a constant Ubisoft productivity pressure, you have to accept that most of the player that complain about the stability payed it full prices and don't have a proper game to play. Speaking about console player, these even pay to have proper servers.

It's now general in every Ubisoft production and to be clear, it's unacceptable. Your 4 month later "part fixes" won't change anything to this justified reaction of the community. I'm totally sick of Ubisoft policy personally and even I liked all of their game, I won't pay anymore for it like I do for AAA One year FPS.