PDA

View Full Version : Jack the Ripper DLC .. NA !!

elnaser80
04-17-2017, 08:50 PM
Hello

I have bought Assassin's Creed Syndicate on PC From steam but Jack the Ripper DLC is NA !!

And i can't buy it .. Anyone know why it is not available ?

strigoi1958
04-17-2017, 10:37 PM
I just went on steam... went to the store page of syndicate then looked at downloadable content and Jack the Ripper DLC is there...

it is below the option to buy syndicate, below buy syndicate gold and below buy Assassin's Creed bundle

You must have just not been looking in the right place :) I do that myself at times :)

https://i.imgur.com/aXp4GjY.jpg

elnaser80
04-17-2017, 11:12 PM
Thank you my friend for your replay

But there is no ( buy ) word here :

http://i.imgur.com/lXVq8pC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UZOTXQq.jpg

I don't know why !!

it has in front of it the word NA .

strigoi1958
04-18-2017, 12:54 AM
The only thing I can think it might be.... if your country has a censorship in place. I know sometimes different countries block games or DLC. I don't know why certain DLC is blocked if the content is similar to the games but that is just how it is. I'm not 100% certain but I believe some countries such as UAE, Saudi Arabia and countries in that region may have the DLC censored and so steam or uplay are not allowed to sell it in those regions. So I think you may be in a region that blocks the sale.

It's unfair but unfortunately we have to abide by the rules of our countries... even if it's just a video game DLC :(

elnaser80
04-18-2017, 12:59 AM
The only thing I can think it might be.... if your country has a censorship in place. I know sometimes different countries block games or DLC. I don't know why certain DLC is blocked if the content is similar to the games but that is just how it is. I'm not 100% certain but I believe some countries such as UAE, Saudi Arabia and countries in that region may have the DLC censored and so steam or uplay are not allowed to sell it in those regions. So I think you may be in a region that blocks the sale.

It's unfair but unfortunately we have to abide by the rules of our countries... even if it's just a video game DLC :(

I don't know .. I am from Egypt .

But we have no such thing to any game !!

strigoi1958
04-18-2017, 01:02 AM
It's possible that Egypt may have been included in the list of censored countries but I'm not certain. You could eitther contact steam support or ubisoft support directly and they might be able to confirm whether it was censored or whether steam has accidentally blocked Egypt. I hope you get it, JTR DLC is excellent.

elnaser80
04-18-2017, 01:19 AM
It's possible that Egypt may have been included in the list of censored countries but I'm not certain. You could eitther contact steam support or ubisoft support directly and they might be able to confirm whether it was censored or whether steam has accidentally blocked Egypt. I hope you get it, JTR DLC is excellent.

Thank you my friend .. you were helpful
I contacted steam support and waiting for the answer
It will be a disaster if Assassins creed Empire will have the same problem
Imagine that the only Assassins creed game that will take place in my country will be blocked :(

strigoi1958
04-18-2017, 01:41 AM
I hope not because my mate YazdeAce played hundreds of hours of co-op in Unity with me and he lives in Cairo... I can only assume there was just 1 thing in JTR that may have been of concern. I don't think Empire (or whatever it will be called) will have anything that would prevent it being sold in Egypt because I'm sure it will get lots of sales there... Also it might have a special edition only available in Egypt. There have been editions in the past that were only for the relevant region :)

elnaser80
04-18-2017, 01:47 AM
I hope not because my mate YazdeAce played hundreds of hours of co-op in Unity with me and he lives in Cairo... I can only assume there was just 1 thing in JTR that may have been of concern. I don't think Empire (or whatever it will be called) will have anything that would prevent it being sold in Egypt because I'm sure it will get lots of sales there... Also it might have a special edition only available in Egypt. There have been editions in the past that were only for the relevant region :)

I am so excited if it was really in Egypt .. I bet you felt the same about syndicate because you are from UK :)

Can't wait for it .