PDA

View Full Version : To powerfull rangefeats



JohnWick87
04-17-2017, 07:28 PM
As there clearly is no possibility to take those feats out of the game ( Bombs / Javelins / Bows) i think, they shouldnt make that as much dmg they do...

Dizzy4213
04-17-2017, 07:32 PM
As far as I know they do 80 damage or less. I don't have any problem with them as they're easily dodged. Except for maybe catapult.

JohnWick87
04-17-2017, 07:40 PM
When they are this stupid, using them in one on one ok, you can dodge that often enough. But 99 % of the time i get a javelin or arrow in the back of my head ;P

Blasto95
04-17-2017, 07:42 PM
Pretty sure the damage of those feats no longer stack with revenge. If you didnt know, people could one shot others with just an axe or javelin and with full health. Besides that I dont have a problem with feats. Everyone has them, someone shoots you with a bow? throw a catapult at them.

JohnWick87
04-17-2017, 07:45 PM
I put catapults in a row with javelin/bow feats. Dont like them either. Or bombs. In my opinion they mess up skilled gameplay to often. :/

CoyoteXStarrk
04-17-2017, 07:46 PM
Oh for god sake.


Of all the issues that is in this game, feats that get you MAYBE a single kill every few minutes is not one of those issues.




-

JohnWick87
04-17-2017, 07:54 PM
Its a discussable point and my opinion. This is a forum, where people post opinions and discuss about things . If this isnt your thing, read other posts =)
But yes, i want the conectionsproblems to be fixed first too. But they have different teams for different areas of the game.

kweassa1917
04-17-2017, 07:56 PM
Oh for god sake.

Of all the issues that is in this game, feats that get you MAYBE a single kill every few minutes is not one of those issues. -

On the other hand, the feats themselves are generally fine, but what's really the problem might be the discrepancies between feats. Like, direct attack feats are generally more favored because the results are, well, direct. But there are some feats I feel are too weak or lackluster when compared to those direct attack feats of the same tier.

I mean, if one class has Battlecry at Tier3 and another has a Longbow, is it really a matter of preference or difference in utility?

I honestly cannot tell the difference how well my minions are fighting whether or not these buff types are used, and mostly minion clearing is pretty easy (unless your ZA is as terribly inefficent as Valkyries or PKs). Besides, even if it applies to my teammates, I'm not really sure its helping them that much. But if your class has a Longbow, the chances are you'll directly kill off one of your opponents from the start, which is likely much more helpful than a buff.

So maybe devs should look at whether all the skills of all classes in a given tier, are really comparable in terms of efficiency and usefulness?

Gray360UK
04-17-2017, 08:01 PM
I think maybe 10% of my deaths come from a feat, being generous. That leaves 90% that don't. I'm okay with that.

JohnWick87
04-17-2017, 08:07 PM
I think maybe 10% of my deaths come from a feat, being generous. That leaves 90% that don't. I'm okay with that.

Thats true. Is sometimes more deaths from feats and other way around. But when you get unlucky and get killed 3-5 times in a row with javelins it triggers a post in a forum XD
But i still think, the dmg is to high on some feats in my opinion.

Karma_Ghost
04-17-2017, 08:45 PM
Ranged feats are annoying when you get sniped, but I think the damage is fine. The active feats which increase damage or lower enemy defense tend to result in more damage than any of the ranged feats. That's to say nothing of Deadly increasing damage by 15% right out of the gate.