PDA

View Full Version : Please fix the cheese moves....

Tobias96716
04-17-2017, 05:05 PM
Please fix the cheese combos it is really annoying as hell...

Valkyrie can just spam that unblockable knock down followed by a heavy attacks over and over...if you get caught you can't escape since the light attacks stagger you and you can't do anything ...and you basically lose....if say up the stamina cost of the unblockable so they can't spam it...

Shugoki ok come on...that running to knock you down and hit you with a heavy attack and you can't punish them...over and over...it's absolutely garbage if they are running...remove hyper armor so we can stop it....

Warlord headbutt spam is the worse...I know in the upcoming patch you worked on it...but how about adding a bigger stamina usage for it.

Conquerer that cheese shield charge forever needs to go....that is definitely not skill expecially when you know you dodge but get caught anyways....add a higher Stam cost for it..

Warlord same as Conquerer....shoulder charge in to light attacks....over and over...if you would up the stamina use age to where it's not spammable it would be great...

To be honest I think ALL spammable unblockable should have a very high stamina cost...I say 50 to 60% of the stamina bar...or have a internal cool down to make them unable to be spammed.

Sov3R3ignN
04-17-2017, 05:14 PM
Please fix the cheese combos it is really annoying as hell...

Valkyrie can just spam that unblockable knock down followed by a heavy attacks over and over...if you get caught you can't escape since the light attacks stagger you and you can't do anything ...and you basically lose....if say up the stamina cost of the unblockable so they can't spam it...

Shugoki ok come on...that running to knock you down and hit you with a heavy attack and you can't punish them...over and over...it's absolutely garbage if they are running...remove hyper armor so we can stop it....

Warlord headbutt spam is the worse...I know in the upcoming patch you worked on it...but how about adding a bigger stamina usage for it.

Conquerer that cheese shield charge forever needs to go....that is definitely not skill expecially when you know you dodge but get caught anyways....add a higher Stam cost for it..

Warlord same as Conquerer....shoulder charge in to light attacks....over and over...if you would up the stamina use age to where it's not spammable it would be great...

To be honest I think ALL spammable unblockable should have a very high stamina cost...I say 50 to 60% of the stamina bar...or have a internal cool down to make them unable to be spammed.

Heavier stamina usage for headbutt? Dude..are you that clueless to realize warlord swings 3 times and he's out of stamina? So yeah headbutts are short range..you don;t want to get hit then don't breathe on Warlords neck...It's amazing how these little kids complain about stuff but don't think at all before they post. I don't see you complain about Law bringer that can spam attacks and don'
t run out of stamina.

kili31
04-17-2017, 05:20 PM
There's a magical move in the game, it's called "dodge". Maybe you've heard of it.
I hear stories, that it counters all of the "cheese combos" you wrote about, especially if you play a class that can sidestep-attack which almost half of them can do.

DrExtrem
04-17-2017, 05:21 PM
If we take the cheese out of the game, all we have left is nice optics.

;)

Herbstlicht
04-17-2017, 05:27 PM
Heavier stamina usage for headbutt? Dude..are you that clueless to realize warlord swings 3 times and he's out of stamina? So yeah headbutts are short range..you don;t want to get hit then don't breathe on Warlords neck...It's amazing how these little kids complain about stuff but don't think at all before they post. I don't see you complain about Law bringer that can spam attacks and don'
t run out of stamina.

Spoke the Warlord main in fear.

Well, i am with the op. Some of those moves are way over the top. Shugoki, warden, conq and valk for sure, warlord and lawbringer, dunno, we didnt get the patch on console yet.
I like the Nobushi one balance wise. Easy to dodge on reaction, not overly effective, but a nice tool when used right thats still heavily punishable. All those moves should be balanced around this.

Xb1MasterNoctis
04-17-2017, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=Tobias96716;12554826]Please fix the cheese combos it is really annoying as hell...

Once you get knocked down if you are quick enough you can dodge the follow-up.

Tobias96716
04-18-2017, 01:46 AM
There's a magical move in the game, it's called "dodge". Maybe you've heard of it.
I hear stories, that it counters all of the "cheese combos" you wrote about, especially if you play a class that can sidestep-attack which almost half of them can do.

Dodging doesn't always work...hence the cheese...you can't get away either from ultra tracking attacks...hit box's being to big...and many other things...they hit you once the cheese attacks come and there is nothing you can do about it...