PDA

View Full Version : DC Possible Fix

jbs1985
04-17-2017, 04:22 PM
Hey, just posting my first FH post, to try and help others with their issues, like I had up until recently. Been having the samme issues; where you get dc'ed at the beginning, mid through and right at the end of a match. Ended up being in AI matches as well.
After countless of hours trying to solve it, I finally found the solution, at least on my end. Here goes:

Did all the stuff you have to do, static IP, etc. etc. even with DMZ enabled it would still do the d*mn dc's. But found out, that once I make a static address and starting FH, new ports would automatically be opened via UPD, in my case two: 9308 and 3658. Those plus the ports for psn and the games I have, I manually opened up (removing the automatic assigned ones). After that; dissabled UPnP and DMZ, and it's working. No more lag and dc's.

Hope this will help out for others, since it's an awesome game.

Best Regards, JB

Dkdninja420
04-17-2017, 04:47 PM
DMZ = Infinite DDOS vulnerability...

jbs1985
04-17-2017, 04:54 PM
Depends on what router you have. Some enables all ports, while others (and mine) enables a specific port you choose. And it only when that said device is on, dmz is enabled. But of course not reccommended with pc players lmao.