PDA

View Full Version : When do you think and how do you think AC Empire will be revealed?

UnknownGamer1994
04-17-2017, 11:27 AM
It's mid April and still no AC Empire announcement... When do you think and how do you think AC Empire will be revealed?
I personally think it will be revealed with a teaser trailer of a close-out pyramid shot with a guy standing in the distant, the camera pinned to his hand and he pull out his hidden blade... Trailer ends with a statement like "Watch the live gameplay demo at E3"

BananaBlighter
04-17-2017, 12:14 PM
I'm hoping they reveal it like they did with Syndicate. Give us a teaser around early May. Then do a livestream with some commentary from the developers and a walkthrough of a mission.

RVSage
04-17-2017, 04:25 PM
Early May would be my guess both Syndicate and WD2 were announced in the time frame

Sushiglutton
04-17-2017, 06:05 PM
I'm gonna guess May 11!

UnknownGamer1994
04-17-2017, 07:34 PM
Early May would be my guess both Syndicate and WD2 were announced in the time frame

Why everybody get the impression Watch Dogs 2 was revealed in early May, it was revealed in June around E3. Am I wrong? because there is no record for it being announcement in May
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2qEYCuFxGs

Sorrosyss
04-17-2017, 07:50 PM
They said they'd talk about new projects in May at the last investor call. It was May 12th for Syndicate (a tuesday), ergo I'm going for May 9th - also a Tuesday. :p

cawatrooper9
04-18-2017, 02:15 PM
I'm gonna say May 3rd. Not a Tuesday, but it's my wife and I's first anniversary, so it's be cool to get a reveal then (we're both big fans).

dex3108
04-18-2017, 04:36 PM
IGN guy in San Francisco for unannounced game? Could it be?

http://i.imgur.com/qyAP9vL.png

https://twitter.com/McBiggitty/status/854356342429044736

SixKeys
04-19-2017, 12:26 AM
IGN guy in San Francisco for unannounced game? Could it be?

http://i.imgur.com/qyAP9vL.png

https://twitter.com/McBiggitty/status/854356342429044736

E3 is around the corner and you assume there's only one unannounced game he could be talking about?

crusader_prophet
04-19-2017, 01:25 AM
What is with plethora of new threads around when the game will be announced? Can't you use the single thread that is out there? It's like people are losing their skits just because there wasn't an AC last year. Calm down and let the people make their game. There are other games, play them.

Megas_Doux
04-19-2017, 02:02 AM
What is with plethora of new threads around when the game will be announced? Can't you use the single thread that is out there? It's like people are losing their skits just because there wasn't an AC last year. Calm down and let the people make their game. There are other games, play them.

If you think right now "people are losing their minds" you wouldn't believe the forums during the advent of AC III. I didn't matter whether it was the most basic piece of information or a baseless rumour/leak (let alone trailers) you would have many threads of dozens and dozens pages about the topic in a matter of hours........

E3 is around the corner and you assume there's only one unannounced game he could be talking about?

Plus AC and Ubi are not the most beloved things in the gaming industry. I mean, we are not talking about The last of Us 2, a new Zelda or Red Dead Redemption 2 here haha.

SixKeys
04-19-2017, 02:31 AM

Hey, it's not like the forums have been drowning in activity as of late. Personally I welcome the enthusiasm.

crusader_prophet
04-19-2017, 02:59 AM
Hey, it's not like the forums have been drowning in activity as of late. Personally I welcome the enthusiasm.

I welcome the discussion and enthusiasm as well, but random threads like when will the game release every day annoys me. It can be easily brought up or discussed in the thread for the rumored game that already exists. It just seems immature and attention seeking to me.

dex3108
04-19-2017, 09:48 AM

He is in San Francisco and there are not that many big developers there. He is also more-less AC guy for IGN (he more-less did every major AC coverage on IGN). SF is more-less Ubisoft PR HQ too. And it is that time of the year (2 a weeks before May) when Ubi could do early preview event for journalists if they have intention to reveal game in early May like they said in last financial call in February. That is why I think he is working on AC related thing.

cawatrooper9
04-19-2017, 02:38 PM
Plus AC and Ubi are not the most beloved things in the gaming industry. I mean, we are not talking about The last of Us 2, a new Zelda or Red Dead Redemption 2 here haha.
True, but Red Dead 2 and TLOU2 have already been announced, and we just got a new Zelda game.

And I know, it could be literally anything else.I totally agree that it's likely not the new AC, but given that we have a pretty good idea something is in the works but have no confirmation, I'm not at all surprised at the speculation.