PDA

View Full Version : Which Faction has the best Mythic Effect?

CoyoteXStarrk
04-16-2017, 11:40 PM
Just curious as to which ones people prefer and since I am close to buying a Mythic Outfit it would be nice to hear opinions and reasons for the decision.

I'm partial to the Lightning of the Vikings personally.

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-17-2017, 12:35 AM
I love the samurais to death but we got shafter on the effects. I wish the fire was universal D:

CoyoteXStarrk
04-17-2017, 12:39 AM
I love the samurais to death but we got shafter on the effects. I wish the fire was universal D:

Yeah you guys got screwed.

Orochi is probably my favorite hero and the one I am best with, but I don't wanna buy his Mythic just because the blossoms are just.......lame. And I am such an obsessive nut about how things LOOK that it keeps me from buying his outfit.

I don't wanna shower my enemies with petals. I want fire to explode out my back and I want the gods to rain down lightning bolts onto my enemies.

Not......blossoms.

P.S. I will say though that Orochi spamming his hand emote combined with the bells and petals is frickin hilarious.

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-17-2017, 12:48 AM
Orochi is my main even though i went on a quest to rep1 everyone. Almost done then i can return to doing this lol. Thats the reason i got it honestly was to make it look like i was actually throwing the petals with the emote spam

CoyoteXStarrk
04-17-2017, 12:54 AM
Orochi is my main even though i went on a quest to rep1 everyone. Almost done then i can return to doing this lol. Thats the reason i got it honestly was to make it look like i was actually throwing the petals with the emote spam

I too have gone on that venture.

I only need Kensei and Warlord to complete the set.

The warlord I am saving for last because I am absolute Garbage with him and it is gonna SUCK.

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-17-2017, 12:56 AM
I too have gone on that venture.

I only need Kensei and Warlord to complete the set.

The warlord I am saving for last because I am absolute Garbage with him and it is gonna SUCK.

I saved conq and warlord for last lololol. I hated all heavies. Only 11 more levels on the warlord and im am done :D

Even though i hated the heavies playstyle the only character that was a struggle to level was the Lawbringer(console). The most frustrating class to play ever.

Sorry for going off topic /resume normal thread flow

AgentCelt
04-17-2017, 01:01 AM
Puny fire, a bunch of floating flowers, or Thors mighty hammer strike creating lightning that lights up his Vikings heroes? Difficult choice.

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-17-2017, 01:03 AM
Puny fire, a bunch of floating flowers, or Thors mighty hammer strike creating lightning that lights up his Vikings heroes? Difficult choice.

Dont get me wrong, the lightning is cool, but the fire wins for me. If the lightning was as explosive visually as the fire I would say otherwise. Its just not as eye poppingly cool imo.

SteampunkJester
04-17-2017, 02:16 PM
I personally prefer the wind effect. It's the only one I bought for the characters I play the most with.

TheLastPandaa
04-17-2017, 02:39 PM
In my opinion the vikings mythic effect is the best of all. I bought it for my Warlord and is just awesome to execute people.
I also have the mythic effect for my Kensei, but is not as cool.

RealJayDee1984
04-17-2017, 02:43 PM
For me it's easily the lightning. I'm not completely happy with the execution, but overall it seems like the coolest and most fitting effect to me. The Samurai are high on the "fitting" scale, but sadly decidedly lack the "cool" factor. And while the mythic fire is probably the most dynamic effect of the lot and superficially "cool" I can't help but feel like I'm at a Rammstein concert whenever the Knights around me get all fired up.

http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/image/24368650/2x1/940/470/d5e2fcd68b554e0a3300b2cdeb83579d/cD/rammstein-auf-twitter.jpg