PDA

View Full Version : 'Not enough players to fill game'

CandleInTheDark
04-16-2017, 11:23 PM
Is there a way that when a game hits this state between games, it could restart and look for players rather than going straight back to the map? I was in one game and they need six to start going to the character screen, five of us stayed and honestly it was a case of how much longer would it have taken the game to find three as opposed to two?

UbiJurassic
04-17-2017, 12:23 AM
I'll make sure this suggestion makes it over to the team, Candle!

CandleInTheDark
04-17-2017, 12:24 AM
Thanks Jurrassic

CoyoteXStarrk
04-17-2017, 12:30 AM
Maybe also implement a rematch option? I have come across great players on my team and the enemy team who fought well and it was close and wanted to play again only to have the lobby empty and crash to the map.

It would be nice to have a option to select or button to press the show the enemy team that you wanna go again.

Ulrichvonbek111
04-17-2017, 09:28 AM
Maybe also implement a rematch option? I have come across great players on my team and the enemy team who fought well and it was close and wanted to play again only to have the lobby empty and crash to the map.

It would be nice to have a option to select or button to press the show the enemy team that you wanna go again.

Laughing continuously though sometimes mystified,,,
You have almost something to say about every aspect of gameplay and behaviour. .
You're the one who quits matches at your pleasure not caring on other players enjoyment,,total disrespect.
Yet here on this post you scream the opposite.

You want all colours,,ornaments,,everything that has to be earned YOU want now....
All about YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU OH POOR YOU...

CAN YOU HEAR ME LAUGHING.

You snipe about anything and everything...
Trolling along trying to antagonize people...
So sad really, ,play the game.....with Honour.

Do you still wear nappies.