PDA

View Full Version : Missing German ordinance - Xanty's work

jagdmailer
04-13-2004, 02:26 PM
Mr Maddox,

Thank you for the additional LW ordinance selection in AEP. However, I beleive we are still missing several key LW large bombs from the current AEP inventory and that were mostly all modelled by Xanty and were sent to you in the fall 2003.

In particular:

SD1000
SD1700
PC1000
PC1400
SC2500

Thanks you for your consideration.

BTW, congratulations for the addition to your family!

JagdMailer

jagdmailer
04-13-2004, 02:26 PM
Mr Maddox,

Thank you for the additional LW ordinance selection in AEP. However, I beleive we are still missing several key LW large bombs from the current AEP inventory and that were mostly all modelled by Xanty and were sent to you in the fall 2003.

In particular:

SD1000
SD1700
PC1000
PC1400
SC2500

Thanks you for your consideration.

BTW, congratulations for the addition to your family!

JagdMailer

DangerForward
04-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Now that new bombs have been added, does anyone know what the in-game differences are with the new bombs? I've seen the historical sites on it, but I wonder how it is modelled in the game.

For instance, are the SD bombs more powerful in a smaller radius? Stuff like that...

Thanks,

DangerForward

jagdmailer
04-13-2004, 06:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DangerForward:
Now that new bombs have been added, does anyone know what the in-game differences are with the new bombs? I've seen the historical sites on it, but I wonder how it is modelled in the game.

For instance, are the SD bombs more powerful in a smaller radius? Stuff like that...

Thanks,

DangerForward<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I personally love the SC1000 on Ju 87B-2, and 2 X SC2000 on He 111-H6.

Try it out ! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

JagdMailer