PDA

View Full Version : I get that certification takes time but this is getting ridiculous.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-16-2017, 07:28 PM
Its been over a week since PC got the patch and due to the nature of the patch PC is basically playing a whole other game than the rest of us.

Is there ANY indication of when we can expect the patch this week?

CandleInTheDark
04-16-2017, 07:34 PM
Yes, there is word of it, on Warrior's Den,worth a watch.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-16-2017, 07:37 PM
Yes, there is word of it, on Warrior's Den,worth a watch.

or you could just tell me what they said........

CandleInTheDark
04-16-2017, 07:38 PM
Or you could watch it instead of implying there is no communication from the devs, or read the thread that was put up after it,so eh.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-16-2017, 07:40 PM
Or you could watch it instead of implying there is no communication from the devs, or read the thread that was put up after it,so eh.

I wasn't implying anything.

I asked if there was some indication. Where in the video do they talk about it? What time?

cragar212
04-16-2017, 07:44 PM
I shouldn't even say this since Ubi seems significantly more competent then Zenimax but...

When I played ESO a couple times their console patchs failed certification.

Heh could you imagine the poo storm if that happened here.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-16-2017, 07:47 PM
I shouldn't even say this since Ubi seems significantly more competent then Zenimax but...

People would start flinging their poo at the walls almost instantly if Ubi announced that lol

Lumina-US
04-16-2017, 09:11 PM
I would expect the Patch 1.05 to be due on XB1/PS4 on the upcoming Tuesday/Wednesday, when the easter-days are over and everyone's back at work.

But don't quote me on that, i'm just guessing wildly. (plus since i'm playing the game on XB1 i'm waiting myself, so i know where you're coming from)

Dizzy4213
04-16-2017, 09:20 PM
Sometime this week.

From what I understand it was only sent off for certification this week. Had it been sent off the week the PC patch was released, you would probably have it already. The reason why it's so late is because Ubisoft sent it off a week later.

ViciousOphidian
04-16-2017, 11:36 PM

Can't wait for Morrowind...

Genesiz13
04-16-2017, 11:44 PM
this coming week ( the one starting tomorrow). to be fair, as soon as they announced the patch for PC, they stated in the same stream that console certification takes two weeks, and two weeks it will be. if you want a specific date, most likely tuesday or thursday: tuesday because of the PS store update, or thursday to accompany the new content.

UbiJurassic
04-17-2017, 12:02 AM
As others have already said, we should be getting the console patch to everyone this week. More details should be releasing on exactly when very soon. To save you time about the next patch, we also put together a timeline for the next patch during our Warrior's Den stream.

http://i.imgur.com/SE5Vg7T.png

CoyoteXStarrk
04-17-2017, 12:06 AM
As others have already said, we should be getting the console patch to everyone this week. More details should be releasing on exactly when very soon. To save you time about the next patch, we also put together a timeline for the next patch during our Warrior's Den stream.

http://i.imgur.com/SE5Vg7T.png

See now THIS is what I am talking about.

A little transparency goes a long way in my books. You guys are killing it in that regard between the posts here and the discussions on the warriors den.

Players will always be more forgiving and patient when the Dev is open and honest with them about the issues and the hurdles they present.

CandleInTheDark
04-17-2017, 12:16 AM
As I said, Warrior's Den,which is where that image was on the screen a whole few minutes.You can't not watch where the devs are communicating what is going on and wonder why they aren't communicating what is going on.Heck I even typed all that up in a thread and posted it for people who couldn't be bothered.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-17-2017, 12:18 AM
As I said, Warrior's Den,which is where that image was on the screen a whole few minutes.You can't not watch where the devs are communicating what is going on and wonder why they aren't communicating what is going on.

And as I said nobody linked me that image or told me where in the video they talked about it so I had no idea where to skip to to hear it.

I even asked you directly.